Spaceship in Spaceship Earth

EPCOT Explorer

Thats right thanks!!! And yes I miss Irons as well and they should have just left the old ending in if they had no plans to replace it :shrug:

The old ending would have worked well...They could have just projected your image into the pepper's ghost area, as if you were communicating in the future.:(

Castle Cake Apologist

Both. She was on screen in Jason's room...and then if you followed the fiber optics, she was a AA on the other side of the set.:D

I MISS SSE94!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry: I'm happy to see SSE07 again...but Sheesh. I miss Irons and Glitter City. BAD.:(

Wait... I thought we determined that (though similar) window girl and Keiko were two different figures, since most of the figure for window girl was still up ther ein the darkness while Keiko was enjoying the splendor of her automatic translation technology.

Either way, wasn't the Keiko figure just a static mannequin?

:confused::confused:

EPCOT Explorer

Wait... I thought we determined that (though similar) window girl and Keiko were two different figures, since most of the figure for window girl was still up ther ein the darkness while Keiko was enjoying the splendor of her automatic translation technology.

Either way, wasn't the Keiko figure just a static mannequin?

:confused::confused:

They used the parts. And yes, she became static...I think. All the info is VERY fuzzy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom