Spaceship in Spaceship Earth

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Nah. The satellites are gone. That photo is looking into the top of the core; the projection screen would have been top right of the photo, not a million miles away from the circular junk.

I do remember the satellite from my EPCOT Center visits, and the dish was a fairly large part of the prop.

EPCOT Explorer

Nah. The satellites are gone. That photo is looking into the top of the core; the projection screen would have been top right of the photo, not a million miles away from the circular junk.

I do remember the satellite from my EPCOT Center visits, and the dish was a fairly large part of the prop.
If you say so!:D :lol: You would know...

What's the likelihood the other figures like the virtual classroom were scrapped or somewhere backstage?

I wonder where Bobby is. And his little sisters who are doing just fine.:eek::lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

It might have been a couple of years so my mind might be a little fuzzy but I though Keiko was on a screen and not an AA?

Both. She was on screen in Jason's room...and then if you followed the fiber optics, she was a AA on the other side of the set.:D

I MISS SSE94!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry: I'm happy to see SSE07 again...but Sheesh. I miss Irons and Glitter City. BAD.:(

Figment632

Both. She was on screen in Jason's room...and then if you followed the fiber optics, she was a AA on the other side of the set.:D

I MISS SSE94!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry::cry::cry: I'm happy to see SSE07 again...but Sheesh. I miss Irons and Glitter City. BAD.:(

Thats right thanks!!! And yes I miss Irons as well and they should have just left the old ending in if they had no plans to replace it :shrug:

EPCOTPluto

I also miss the blue mirror globe and the wire tunnel with thousands of voices of "electronic babble"... :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom