Spaceship in Spaceship Earth

hcswingfield

i finally figured it out, then IT came down a few days later saying that my computer was alerting the security system that a bit torrent was possibly looking at "adult material" and i had to confess to looking at disney ride tribute videos. yep, that was embarrasing and sealed the deal on the question of my turbo dorkness. :D

good job martin on the video

Better watch out or they'll be sending out emails about you to the neighborhood watch!!!! :lol:

Figment82

Thank you so much Martin! I have very shaky memories of the Cronkite ending, and your video helped put it all in perspective. You did a wonderful job!!

sillykid

Martin, That was just incredible. Thank you for your time, energy, creativity, and most of all your passion. The video turned out great.:sohappy:

Epcot82Guy

Thanks so much for the video, Martin. So many memories! I do miss the instrumental part of TC. It was one of the most powerful pieces in EPCOT Center.

I will say, while there are some wonderful things with the original (and that concept art is amazing), I really did enjoy the 1994 version, too. The impact that single moment after the "electronic babble" tunnel where Jeremy Irons says "abord this, our Spaceship Earth" is one of the more powerful moments ever created at a Disney park.

I am really hoping that the new version is even better than (and perhaps including some of the creations of) its predecessors.

EpcotServo

Thanks to Geoff Nease, a none torrent download is now at www.geoffreynease.com (in the Epcot folder....yes, I know... where else?)

It is right click to save :wave:
WOW! Another amazing video! That was great, many thanks as usual. Now I know EXACTLY where everything was. But I'm sure we'll all have to investigate where the 95' stuff was when Spaceship Earth reopens though!
:lol:

Captain Hank

I can't wait to see this video. Right now, I'm stuck in dial-up land. However, I'm heading back to school and its glorious broadband in a few days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom