News Spaceship Earth Refurb - 2 Year Closure

Dragonman

I've never seen scaffolding or tarps around SSE.

You have now 😉😂
B0949530-5192-42F0-85EF-5203D5BEDADE.png

A864E726-2913-411F-82E9-C65CA37A766B.jpeg

The Duck

During my recent visit on SSE, the narration on our vehicle was in German while our friends in the next car was in French. Neither of us were given an option for languages and I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else lately.

SoFloMagic

Am I the only one who likes that model? Honestly, I can get there at 4 pm and still get a decent fastpass. In Epcot it would be even better since Tier 2 would have some decent attractions (Spaceship Earth and Mission:Space and I personally think Frozen would drop to Tier 2 by 2021.)
I don't like that you can only do one ride unless you stay for a full day (or long enough to use 3 fastpasses). You're right that it would be better at epcot though as tier 2 wouldn't just be shows

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Am I the only one who likes that model? Honestly, I can get there at 4 pm and still get a decent fastpass. In Epcot it would be even better since Tier 2 would have some decent attractions (Spaceship Earth and Mission:Space and I personally think Frozen would drop to Tier 2 by 2021.)
No. I found it to be excellent in September as I grabbed a valid-in-1-minute TOT FP while walking past Scoops, bypassing the 30 minute wait

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom