News Spaceship Earth Refurb - 2 Year Closure

CalebS

As long as they remove the on vehicle screens, and don’t shove IP in where it doesn’t fit I’ll be happy. For me, the ride and the stupid cartoon never went together. The ride has a fairly straight forward serious tone and the cartoon is light hearted and dumb

montyz81

Anyone think our friend stuck in the space station will be freed? (If she’s still in there...) I would really love to see AA’s back at the top of the dome with some sort of space station again...
I personally think the ride is going down to about 1/3 the AAs in favor of the, cheaper to maintain, video screen. Because Disney is more off a P&L company rather than an imagination company. I know they always have been, but there is no one at the top that has that Richard Hammond approach like Walt Disney or even dare I say Card Walker used to have.

Touchdown

My hopes for narrator:
-Morgan Freeman
-Segorney Weaver
-Ian McKellen
-Sean Connery
-Neil DeGrasse Tyson
-James Earl Jones
-William Shattner
-Dennis Haysbert
-Keith David
-Oprah

Just throwing some names up of people I would have no problem listening to for 20 minutes talking about human history, and yes I realize most of them are long shots, but I thought I’d throw them on the list. Disney being Disney I expect the next voice to be a person of color, and as you can tell from my list, I’ve got no problem with that.

Crazydisneyfanluke

My hopes for narrator:
-Morgan Freeman
-Segorney Weaver
-Ian McKellen
-Sean Connery
-Neil DeGrasse Tyson
-James Earl Jones
-William Shattner
-Dennis Haysbert
-Keith David
-Oprah

Just throwing some names up of people I would have no problem listening to for 20 minutes talking about human history, and yes I realize most of them are long shots, but I thought I’d throw them on the list. Disney being Disney I expect the next voice to be a person of color, and as you can tell from my list, I’ve got no problem with that.
The next version may not even have a narrator unfortunately.

DreamfinderGuy

The screens should stay for the language and accessibility options. Heck, maybe even captions. But they should be deactivated after load (Or upgraded to OLEDs for captions, if they aren’t already (I forgot what type of screens they are)) and reactivated at unload. There’s no other need for them, and removal would be an unnecessary expense.

HiJe

My hopes for narrator:
-Morgan Freeman
-Segorney Weaver
-Ian McKellen
-Sean Connery
-Neil DeGrasse Tyson
-James Earl Jones
-William Shattner
-Dennis Haysbert
-Keith David
-Oprah

Keeping on the Star Trek theme, George Takei has a really nice voice to listen to and would make for a relaxing ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom