Rumor Spaceship Earth Redo Shelved Indefinitely

ppete1975

i think theres some over dramatization as well. They act like the ride system has been having tons of issues.. its had a few minor things and something tells me this "derailment" might be an over exaggeration from people who are just casual riders that dont know how the ride works (not that i do). RIDE NEEDS HELP ASAP..... should be reserved for something that breaks down more than this beautiful piece of art.

trainplane3

i think theres some over dramatization as well. They act like the ride system has been having tons of issues.. its had a few minor things and something tells me this "derailment" might be an over exaggeration from people who are just casual riders that dont know how the ride works (not that i do). RIDE NEEDS HELP ASAP..... should be reserved for something that breaks down more than this beautiful piece of art.
Exactly the reason why I posted it here. Just trying to find out more info, if there's anymore info to this.

Mickeynerd17

Good point. Considering the fact its an omnimover if cars truly flipped over it would probably be more than two vehicles.

some other guy

Ezdf6L2XsAArTgp.jpg

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
It honestly confuses me why they don’t just do a soft refurb on the existing ride without completely rahabbing it in the meantime, especially if it’s in this kind of shape. Why waste the budget on exterior lighting (which needed no “fixing” to begin with)?
I’ve said I think IMHO quite a lot of the Epcot budgets have been misallocated. But what do I know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom