spaceship earth end not done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figment571

I still don't think that a little Jetson's video fits the attraction at all, the tone is not the same at all. The narration, I think that it sounds too lighthearted and talks down to you.

Rob562

And don't forget H.G. ("I have travelled through time as often as you have travelled from the Earth to the Moon...") Welles.
Not to mention Simon Gruber...

Or how about the Uber-Morlock?
Or Posseidon? (oh, wait... that one's the *other* theme park company...)

-Rob

CThaddeus

Or how about the Uber-Morlock?
Or Posseidon? (oh, wait... that one's the *other* theme park company...)

-Rob

I thought about tossing the Uber-Morlock in there, since it was from the recent "The Time Machine" film, but I didn't. Good call.

Retrorides

Thanks Marni,forgot about Ryder.

That ball idea is so original!Add a song about the future and it would be perfect!

:D:D

No, in fact it would be ruined. That was the worst song I ever heard at any Disney park and it made SE a Journey Into Your Imagination before the real one. They could totally have ruined the second half (which is not the case) and I wouldn't care one bit with the ascent and narration being improved and no sign of that awful song.

JasonP

Wow I loved Time Keeper and never realized that was Jeremy Irons. I knew that guy looked familiar. Everytime I saw Time Keeper and that exact part where all three are together, I always thought he was some actor I knew! HA!

wannab@dis

I did wonder for a moment about them filling the empty space with the LCD footage...
...or how about a series of silhouettes of children throwing balls around and running about holding hands?

That ball idea is so original!Add a song about the future and it would be perfect!

I'm intrigued... screens in the cars with pictures of the guests taking part in a dream future is bad... but screens in the tunnel showing random kids throwing balls and holding hands is good?

:veryconfu

Enigma

Account Suspended
Good now all they need to do is three things:

- Have Tommorow's Child play during the descent
- Bring back the satallite scene at 180 topside
- Reedit Judi Dench narration and get rid of the corny lines like "remember your ABCs". Those kinds of jokes dont work in this type of ride.

If they do that they have a guarenteed winner.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
It needs more chicken wire (and dust and dirt), is what it needs. :lookaroun

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I'm home. Any questions?

I wrecked the merfmobile :( Apparently guardrails and bumpers dont mix.

Oh well, any news from today?

Edit: No sign of chicken wire or curtains as of yesterday in the descent.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Owch..Hope you and the Merfmobile are OK.How bad is it?

It drives but it's ugly, we're debating with insurance wether or not i have to drive it to the concierge or if it needs to be towed. I think not having a bumper or headlights justifies a tow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom