spaceship earth end not done

Status
Not open for further replies.

figmentmom

If you can't follow my logic it's because you don't have the ability. What I posted is neither psychotic or delusional. Those who forget history are truly condemned to repeat it. And I stand by that 100%!

If you have something to say, say it. If not, drop it.

tigsmom

If you can't follow my logic it's because you don't have the ability. What I posted is neither psychotic or delusional. Those who forget history are truly condemned to repeat it. And I stand by that 100%!

I'm following what you are saying 100%, but why are you afraid to spell it out? You have a theory so have the guts to put in print so we can discuss it like adults.

I personally think you are reaching a bit beyond your grasp. :rolleyes:

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
To say it is "poor taste" is to give someone the benefit of the doubt. I am not prepared to do that. You really can't take a segment of what I said and have it keep it's context. So do with that what you will. :wave:

I think the poster was just trying to get you to state your argument in a clearer manner. I found your argument somewhat obtuse. In my experience if you have to go through more than one linkage to make a conclusion, it's probably wrong.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Does someone have a dictionary to check the usage of this word? ;)

Sure....:)

obtuse

adjective
1. of an angle; between 90 and 180 degrees [ant: acute]
2. (of a leaf shape) rounded at the apex
3. lacking in insight or discernment; "too obtuse to grasp the implications of his behavior"; "a purblind oligarchy that flatly refused to see that history was condemning it to the dustbin"- Jasper Griffin
4. slow to learn or understand; lacking intellectual acuity; "so dense he never understands anything I say to him"; "never met anyone quite so dim"; "although dull at classical learning, at mathematics he was uncommonly quick"- Thackeray; "dumb officials make some really dumb decisions"; "he was either normally stupid or being deliberately obtuse"; "worked with the slow students"

Skyway

Yeah, well I'm offended by Universe of Energy.

Those dinosaurs produce oil for terror-sponsoring countries.

That brontosaurus has the blood of 9-11 on its hands!

kcnole

And I thought I'd read the craziest complaints about a Disney attraction already. This one just makes me realize that there is always someone out there ready to top the last crazy remark. If you're truly offended by this then I think you've lost your mind. I couldn't reach that conclusion if I used a ten foot pole.

Somebody's using their:

jumptoconclusions2xk.jpg

Can we take this thread back to rationalville and discuss what changes may still be coming to the descent?

jt04

Word

Me doth think the posters protest too much (wayyyyy too much)

The placement of the smoke stacks is insensitive at best....

.....and it is diabolical at worst!

(I know which it is, so be careful)

figmentmom

Look, if you have something to say, come out and say it. Innuendo is a waste of time.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member

Me doth think you should get to the point, since your game is getting quite annoying.

Captain Chaos

They put a smokestack scene inside Spaceship Earth? I don't remember seeing that on the video... And where is this scene???

Figment571

Good Lord, just say what you want to say! Your not clever at all! You're just annoying everyone who is currently participating in this discussion! Say what it is!

Sorry, had to just get it out, I'll go now.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
There's a smokestack... in a WDW ride, sponsored by a German company.

I get it.. IT'S A THIRD REICH REFERENCE! HAHAHA!!

It's not funny, and quite insensitive.

Get over yourself... and welcome back Merf.

(((HUGS)))

jt04

There's a smokestack... in a WDW ride, sponsored by a German company.

I get it.. IT'S A THIRD REICH REFERENCE! HAHAHA!!

It's not funny, and quite insensitive.

Get over yourself... and welcome back Merf.

(((HUGS)))

I assure you I am not tryng to be funny. And if there is one thing I am not, it is insensitive. (and if there is one thing Noam and I agree on it is the fact that we both hate fascism)

Knett

Ok as has been asked already, can we get this back on the topic of what this thread was started on, and talk about the SSE descent please??

Captain Chaos

Ok as has been asked already, can we get this back on the topic of what this thread was started on, and talk about the SSE descent please??

The topic of many disagreements on here... Sometimes I wonder if it is the right topic to be talking about....

Expo_Seeker40

I'm so glad everyone enjoys my MS Paint of Spaceship Earth's legs! :sohappy:

These smokestacks occur before steam powered turbine and the telegraph.

THOSE SMOKE STACKS ARE BEFORE 1870!!!!!!!! :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :dazzle: :dazzle: :hammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom