Spaceship Earth coaster???

twilight mitsuk

Ignoring the spelling mistakes:

- The building itself can't support a roller coaster in its current form.
- How would it launch?
- How would it stop? The descent through the core is really steep. Any brake installed there would require constant replacement.

LSM motors, similar to rock'n'roller coaster?

jmvd20

There will not be a rollercoaster in Spaceship Earth.

As in `NO`.

I think people may need a more definitive answer...

I'm still a bit confused on this subject, when you say "there will not be a rollercoaster in Spaceship Earth" does that mean any type of coaster, or just conventional wooden coasters? ;)

Lee

Adventurer
I think people may need a more definitive answer...

I'm still a bit confused on this subject, when you say "there will not be a rollercoaster in Spaceship Earth" does that mean any type of coaster, or just conventional wooden coasters? ;)

Not exactly.
It means there will be absolutely NO dueling, launched, inverted, stand-up, wooden looping coasters in Spaceship Earth.

However, a powered kiddie "Dragon" coaster is a distinct possibility for the new 180 top. Themed, of course, to be a space dragon who is involved in the use of some sort of Siemens product.
http://www.rcdb.com/ig649.htm?picture=4

:lookaroun

jmvd20

Wow, this thread is a DINOSAUR. Why did this old thread get bumped up even though we already know what's going to happen with SSE?

But we don't have any pictures from the inside of SSE, how do we really know what's going on in there?

Also my the mother of my uncles friend knows a guy who talked to a trucker who talked to a manager at McDonalds that said roller coaster track was delivered under the cover of darkness to SSE last night...

According to them the wand being removed is just a clever way of diverting our attention from the other things currently happening at SSE. So far it seems to be working.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom