Space Mountain & TTA Update

MousDad

Changing the TTA soundtrack?? I really have a hard time with change. :(

Does TTA even have a soundtrack?:shrug:

I know the TL bgm plays as you pass but I don't recall a soundtrack for the ride aside from the narrator.

That's what they mean, the narration. However, soundtrack does imply music...

If they change the music, I'm fine with that. If they change the "*bing-bing-bing* Now approaching, Space Mountain. Tomorrowland's gateway to the galaxy," I will be severly depressed.

There most definitely is a musical composition, and a substantial one, as part of the TTA sound track. (I just listened to it.) Whether it's only at the station, or part of the actual ride, I'm not sure.

Who is the narrator on the TTA? I love his voice!

Peter Renaday, whose park legacy also includes Henry the Bear in CBJ, the voice of Lincoln in Great Moments and HOP (not sure about new version), Captain Nemo in 20K, Mark Twain on the Riverboat.

To follow up on this, there may be 2 different narrators as part of the TTA soundtrack. There's one at the station, and the voice that announces the stops. I'm not exactly sure if that's 2 different narrators, and if so, which one is Renaday's voice.

CoasterKing

Gotcha !! I guess that would be neat to be a CM at Tokyo Disney Sea. But you would have to know Japanese I guess.

How is it working at a Disney Store?? You work at one in New Jersey??

CoasterKing :king:

Figment632

Gotcha !! I guess that would be neat to be a CM at Tokyo Disney Sea. But you would have to know Japanese I guess.

How is it working at a Disney Store?? You work at one in New Jersey??

CoasterKing :king:

I like it I only work on the weekends to keep my discount these days. We get 50 off on tickets and hotel rooms.

peterpanic74

follow up on this, there may be 2 different narrators as part of the TTA soundtrack. There's one at the station, and the voice that announces the stops. I'm not exactly sure if that's 2 different narrators, and if so, which one is Renaday's voice.

the "NOW APPROACHING" announcements may be a different voice artist, but the more "conversational" narration is definitely Pete Renaday. "Greetings, TTA travelers..." etc.

EPCOT Explorer

I would still refer to it as the TTA. They wouldnt change it unless TL got a HUGE overhaul in the theme department (much like DL's did, although, to my knowledge no names changed, but that is the scope im refering too).
I call it the WEDWay, still...lol:
You kids...

:lol:
:lol: Sorry, Martin!

Peter Renaday, whose park legacy also includes Henry the Bear in CBJ, the voice of Lincoln in Great Moments and HOP (not sure about new version), Captain Nemo in 20K, Mark Twain on the Riverboat.
I'm thinking that it was lifted from DL. I remember EpcotServo saying it was DL in MK.:lol:
There most definitely is a musical composition, and a substantial one, as part of the TTA sound track. (I just listened to it.) Whether it's only at the station, or part of the actual ride, I'm not sure.
Really? Can you link to it or upload it? The only stuff I have are the announcements.

MousDad

the "NOW APPROACHING" announcements may be a different voice artist, but the more "conversational" narration is definitely Pete Renaday. "Greetings, TTA travelers..." etc.

That was my guess too.

Really? Can you link to it or upload it? The only stuff I have are the announcements.

The track I heard today on Live365 begins with the announcement peterpanic is talking about above, and then goes right into the music. It's about 4 minutes long. Unfortunately, I don't have a link. But I see the full attraction soundtrack is on the schedule to be played at 2:56 PM ET today at subsonicradio.com.

EPCOT Explorer

That was my guess too.

The track I heard today on Live365 begins with the announcement peterpanic is talking about above, and then goes right into the music. It's about 4 minutes long. Unfortunately, I don't have a link. But I see the full attraction soundtrack is on the schedule to be played at 2:56 PM ET today at subsonicradio.com.

Interesting...What does it sound like it?

I've been hunting down iTunes tracks...:lol:

EPCOTPluto

Hmm...It's seems to be in the same style as a lot of the TL BGM. In fact, if I hadn't seen the title and heard the announcement, I would have guessed it to be TL BGM.
I always thought that the TL BGM was the background you hear.

Besides, Sorcerer Radio isn't always accurate in what it broadcasts...

Okay, let's clear somethings up. They are not doing a track overhaul, they are replacing certain parts of the track that needed to be replaced. Support beams are getting redone because being as old as they are, they need to be redone.

I'm sad that the new LED lights on the TTA aren't color changing thought I wouldn't believe that castmember seeing as they don't know a lot about these refurbs. But if they, awesome.

Yay! I can't wait for the reopening, I'll be there for sure.

EPCOT Explorer

Okay, let's clear somethings up. They are not doing a track overhaul, they are replacing certain parts of the track that needed to be replaced. Support beams are getting redone because being as old as they are, they need to be redone.

I'm sad that the new LED lights on the TTA aren't color changing thought I wouldn't believe that castmember seeing as they don't know a lot about these refurbs. But if they, awesome.

Yay! I can't wait for the reopening, I'll be there for sure.

They might be.:shrug: We've seen one that was green and red, another that was blue.

MousDad

I always thought that the TL BGM was the background you hear.

I actually heard it on D-Magic Radio 2.0. They play an entire park's music, attraction by attraction, but you could be right.

Okay, what we need here is a good old dose of Martin. Who has the Bat signal?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom