Space Mountain & TTA Update

Jasonflz

:( Are they replacing the red lights along the TTA track to yellow ones?

As for the SSC stage, I am glad that something other than Stitch will be added on.

Enchantâmes

I am a CM that just got a promotion for his guest service skills and you have no clue what type of person I am. Just because I'm a CM it doesn't mean I am blinded by Disney. Also a said nothing bad toward gays I was simply pointing out your obsession with me. I haveno problemwith gay people if thats what makes you happy more power to you. You have accused me multiple times of constantly slamming other people ideas but the only proof you can produce is Captain Eo.

Why am I not allowed to be skeptical that a TL CM has inner knowledge about SM!
I don't care how you are in the parks you are basically representing yourself here and I can tell you this I have been going to parks since I was 18 months old (Sept 1993) and Never in my life have I had a CM insult me. I have also been reading this website since 2002 and I have never seen a member insult another member as low as you just have (not even MaelstromRocks). If you want to post pointless negativity be my guest but I am done talking to you.

cdunbar

I am a CM that just got a promotion for his guest service skills and you have no clue what type of person I am. Just because I'm a CM it doesn't mean I am blinded by Disney. Also a said nothing bad toward gays I was simply pointing out your obsession with me. I haveno problemwith gay people if thats what makes you happy more power to you. You have accused me multiple times of constantly slamming other people ideas but the only proof you can produce is Captain Eo.

Why am I not allowed to be skeptical that a TL CM has inner knowledge about SM!

BOYS BACK TO YOUR CORNERS! Let's not loose another SM thread because we cannot each take a bit of criticism. Figment632, I'm sure you get criticised at your job by someone at least once a week, lord knows I do and Enchantamas if you don't like what Figment632 says than just ignore him. I also have no problem with the gay community and I'm sure that you have become quite good at ignoring individuals whose beliefs in one's rights differ from yours. So just use those techniques. Let's all try and be nice to one another, especially at a place where we all come to seek enjoyment. :wave::kiss:

Figment632

I don't care how you are in the parks you are basically representing yourself here and I can tell you this I have been going to parks since I was 18 months old (Sept 1993) and Never in my life have I had a CM insult me. I have also been reading this website since 2002 and I have never seen a member insult another member as low as you just have (not even MaelstromRocks). If you want to post pointless negativity be my guest but I am done talking to you.[/QUOTE

I don't see how I insulted you??? I did not say one anti gay remark, not that it is ant of the great Enchantema's business but I have two family members that are gay.

With that said when I have worked in the parks and while I work at TDS I am one of the nicest happiest CM's that you will meet. I work for The Walt Disney Company, and if I was so bad at my job why would I still have it.

All you do is attack me for voicing my opinions, and then you do what you accuse me of and that is bash my ideas. Here's a few you like to bash.

I want IASW to go, it's an opinion.
I posted am idea to have an Indy tie in with CTX which met over total
opposition, other people disagreed but they did not attack me like you did. You need to grow up young man and realize that in life people don't always agree with you!!!

Exprcoofto

Original Poster
Let's just remember that this is coming from a CM that probaly has not actually been inside SM. All if this should be taken with more than a grain of salt.

Was the CM a bus driver?

It was from several Tomorrowland CMs. Still take it with a grain of salt.

This thread was not intended to be an arguement (though all of them seem to end up this way) I don't really care whether these CMs have seen anything or not, Im simply reporting what I heard from them. Take it with a grain of salt because we do not know how much is true.

EPCOT Explorer

*sigh*

SM!?!??!

Im going to miss nowwwwww approachingggg carousel of progresssss......now approaching space mountainnnn....and yeah paging mr morrow mr tom morrow.....those are classic. But if its getting a new soundtrack that means new narration too. If its stitch ill hurl, inside guest relations.
Hopefully they retain that...

...and if TTA does get a new soundtrack- WOW! That's something pretty big. I'm hoping they market it as such.

:( Are they replacing the red lights along the TTA track to yellow ones?

As for the SSC stage, I am glad that something other than Stitch will be added on.
It does not look like it. Why would you think that?:shrug:

Figment632

It was from several Tomorrowland CMs. Still take it with a grain of salt.

I should have worded it a little differntly I was just trying to point out the salt part. But it is interesting that you are hearing the same from multiple CM's maybe Disney is losing it's touch in keeping stuff under wraps.

Lets keep on subject and not get involved in fighting with each other. Thanks.

Sorry, you are right I just can't stand when people put words in my mouth especially when I made not one anti gay remark.

yeti

Hopefully it involves monsters from the future, as the movie Monsters Inc. takes place in the present day. If there is ever a present day movie based attraction in Tomorrowland, I will lose faith in Disney forever

Oh wait.

Don't start. This is not the place.

imagineer boy

I also hope they don't screw up the new TTA soundtrack. I don't see why they have to change it if it's already awesome.

If they change the music, I'm fine with that. If they change the "*bing-bing-bing* Now approaching, Space Mountain. Tomorrowland's gateway to the galaxy," I will be severly depressed.

dznygirl64

Figment 632 I thought I was the only one that gets hammered on this site,Many times I even wonder why I still go to this site.Anyway thank you for being a castmember and for any info.

EPCOT Explorer

I am honestly fine with the current TL BGM playing in the distance.

Though they could bring the old TL BGM back if a soundtrack is desperately needed....
So am I...The current one is great BTW! I need to find out where to Download it...
If they change the music, I'm fine with that. If they change the "*bing-bing-bing* Now approaching, Space Mountain. Tomorrowland's gateway to the galaxy," I will be severly depressed.

Agreed. Hopefully the narration is intact.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom