SPACE MOUNTAIN- I assure you, we are SOFT re-OPEN!!!

EPCOT Explorer

And finally, to answer all of your gift shop questions...
4103671726_336bfc95b5_b.jpg

Oooooohhh....What are those wires!??

Expo_Seeker40

I have an idea. :lookaroun

At 2:01 in the RCA song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV0MIEKF0Zw there is a section in the song that does not say "RCA leads the way".

The sub font for Starport 75 is a jazzy retro Tomorrowland feeling. What if.....there are indeed new flatscreen tv's behind the tarp at the end of the postshow, and the green wall is a green screen...that in homage to the old RCA ending, you see yourself in the different futurisitic communities just seen along the post show with the non-RCA part of the song playing in the speakers above you and as you enter the arcade there's a sign that says "Here's to the Future and You! Welcome to Tomorrowland and have a great big beautiful day." :D

jt04

You comment on only certain things sometimes...and it's mostly praise. How many times have you ended a post with "Way to go, TDO" :lol::shrug:

Have you noticed that not even your favorite Doomer, 74, has found some praise? Mind you, there is still fault here.

I feel like I owe it to Steve to not be overly negative. That kind of thing drives away potential subscribers. Just look at the forums that have too many doomers. Ghost towns. :eek:

EPCOT Explorer

At 2:01 in the RCA song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OV0MIEKF0Zw there is a section in the song that does not say "RCA leads the way".

The sub font for Starport 75 is a jazzy retro Tomorrowland feeling. What if.....there are indeed new flatscreen tv's behind the tarp at the end of the postshow, and the green wall is a green screen...that in homage to the old RCA ending, you see yourself in the different futurisitic communities just seen along the post show with the non-RCA part of the song playing in the speakers above you and as you enter the arcade there's a sign that says "Here's to the Future and You! Welcome to Tomorrowland and have a great big beautiful day." :D
LOVE IT.:sohappy::lol:

Work for Disney now, please.

I feel like I owe it to Steve to not be overly negative. That kind of thing drives away potential subscribers. Just look at the forums that have too many doomers. Ghost towns. :eek:
:rolleyes::ROFLOL: Nice dig at Laughing Place.

I think in creating this website, Steve gave us a FORUM for personal expression and opinion. Self Censoring that would be a disservice.

jt04

LOVE IT.:sohappy::lol:

Work for Disney now, please.

:rolleyes::ROFLOL: Nice dig at Laughing Place.

I think in creating this website, Steve gave us a FORUM for personal expression and opinion. Self Censoring that would be a disservice.

I noticed you didn't deny people are rupulsed by contiual doom and gloom, malcontents and those who generally :cry: all the time.

Tell merf and con about self censoring.

jt04

You do have good ideas!

krankenstein

I noticed you didn't deny people are rupulsed by contiual doom and gloom, malcontents and those who generally :cry: all the time.

It is a difference between being a Doom and Gloomer and a realist. I am a realist. This rehab does not deserve all the praise your fellow DoM are given it. This is the worse of the 5 major rehabs the MK has got recently from a onride show perspective.

Ok, time to enjoy homecoming at my college. Have fun!

EPCOT Explorer

I didn't because there are not any.:shrug: There is, however, a more relaxed attitude, less posts, and more logic. It's a different market over there, and that's why I post. New perspectives are a great thing, jay. :)

Will do....Don't know why you want me to, though, you know that they are extremists.

EpcotServo

With all DL stuff on it.:brick:

But, at least we have stuff. :D...I hope for some trinkets with the Logo, myself. :lol:

Well what do you expect? Disneyland got a Tunnel Poster for Space Mountain, we never did. Therefore, they'll always have the best graphics.

And the pointy font you love, I hate. So like I said, SPACE MOUNTAIN SHIRT WIN (For Servo)
:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom