Space Mountain Heading to the Scrap Heap :)

Cap10_Mickey

I still say the bumpiness made it more fun! Think of it as a nice percussion massage :D what? No one thinks there's turbulence in the vacuum of outer space?

magicmaya

Stitch Mountain:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here's my wonderful stitch fan art

image.php

magicmaya

Where did you get the lime green thought about the gates. Does the light change colors when they go to open? That is my guess, but lime green :hurl:

:wave:

Oops, oh yeah.

I didn't think about it.That's what she told me.

At DL the lights do not change colors.It is pink at the top and purple at the bottom.:wave:

hpyhnt 1000

Where did you get the lime green thought about the gates. Does the light change colors when they go to open? That is my guess, but lime green :hurl:

:wave:

Oops, oh yeah.

I think that would look pretty awesome! Have it be a redish/orange when closed and then have it fade to a green as the gates open (and vice versa). Sounds good to me! :shrug:

jt04

I think that would look pretty awesome! Have it be a redish/orange when closed and then have it fade to a green as the gates open (and vice versa). Sounds good to me! :shrug:

Sounds like DL's are purple/pink and ours might be blue/green. Either way I think it will be nice.

magicmaya

How about this! It's a POV of the grand re-opening of SM at night

First there is a special musical performance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWXPOzGpeEs

And this person tells this speech!bla bla bla."space mountain is now re-opened!" **cuts the ribbon**

You are walking outside and you look up and you see the new light show!Its Blue at the top and a little bit of lime green at the bottom.
Then you look at the base of the mountain and you see blue and silver paint!
Next you Look at the new sign and it's animated! The colors are blue,lime green,and silver!

Now it's time to go inside!

You first enter the queue and hear the old and re-mixed music and you go down the star tunnel and you see new pictures on the walls and TV's with with the new saftey speil on it.
When you enter the space port you see the nice projections on the ceiling! You also see the new color scheme: Blue, Silver, And Green.
When it is time to get on, the blue loading gates open and you board and the voice tells you the rules while riding.You pull the safety bars back and the loading gates close and they turn lime green to white then to blue again.

The rocket starts and you just notice that there is more room! Yes!
You take that first turn and the dramatic music starts! You go through the strobe tunnel and you take that sharp turn! You go up the Lift hill and the the dramatic music gets louder and you wave to the people on the other side of the track! You get to the top and you...are...off! It's not bumpy either and you notice that they got new star effects!

When you get to the re-entry tunnel,it's the same as disneyland's and the blinding sight of stars makes you smile for the new camera system.

You get off laughng and clapping and your back isn't hurting!

I don't know what the new post show is going to be like.They are probably replacing the dog with stitch!:(

I'm not going to be surprised!

jt04

And this person tells this speech!bla bla bla."space mountain is now re-opened!" **cuts the ribbon**

You are walking outside and you look up and you see the new light show!Its Blue at the top and a little bit of lime green at the bottom.
Next you Look at the new sign and it's animated! The colors are blue,lime green,and silver!

You first enter the queue and hear the old and re-mixed music and you go down the star tunnel and you see new pictures on the walls and TV's with with the new saftey speil on it.
When you enter the space port you see the nice projections on the ceiling! You also see the new color scheme: Blue, Silver, And Green.
When it is time to get on, the blue loading gates open and you board and the voice tells you the rules while riding.You pull the safety bars back and the loading gates close and they turn lime green to white then to blue again.

You take that first turn and the dramatic music starts! You go through the strobe tunnel and you take that sharp turn! You go up the Lift hill and the the dramatic music gets louder and you wave to the people on the other side of the track! You get to the top and you...are...off! It's not bumpy either and you notice that they got new star effects!

When you get to the re-entry tunnel,it's the same as disneyland's and the blinding sight of stars makes you smile for the new camera system.

I don't know what the new post show is going to be like.They are probably replacing the dog with stitch!:(

You are awesome.

hpyhnt 1000

It was all so nice until the post show. :lol:

Actually, if we got what you just described (up til the post show, that is ;)) I would be very happy. Yeah, its not a full track replacement and what not but if they smooth it out, update the spaceport with fresh paint, new lighting, and nice air gates, and give us a new coat of paint and lighting scheme outside (I'm not even asking for the light show. Just some nice blue LEDs with perhaps some green accent like you said) I think we could agree that would be a pretty good refurb. :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom