News Space Mountain exit being worked on

T.Will

Clickbait did an article on the exit; in it, they suggested that a single rider line could be coming. Any possibility? Personally, I don't think there's enough room to reconfigure everything for a single rider line.

trainplane3

So what's the music playing along in the video showing the full walk? It's pretty great sounding.
Clickbait did an article on the exit; in it, they suggested that a single rider line could be coming. Any possibility? Personally, I don't think there's enough room to reconfigure everything for a single rider line.
Maybe at the alpha/omega split it'll have the option for single riders?

Tayoboy

In the Parks
Yes
I wish the room before the gift shop had more of a space atmosphere, maybe with more colors or maybe with the use of lighting, but I actually like the look of it.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
That is like a journey to get out of there now. Pack a lunch.
2 minutes of casual walking with an occasional light incline is not what I'd call a "journey"

Though it is more walking then I'd prefer because I am a very lazy human. But the exit walkway is not something even I'd complain about during a day at disney.

I do think the new room looks very empty and boring. And too bright. Dim the overhead lights and make the lights along the walk ways blue tinged and it would be way better for like 20 bucks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom