• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

drwadadli

Funny, someone from That Site which bragged about 12 seats at the bar and asked if any other site has seen the blueprints removed that braggadocios post. Either they discovered that, yes, indeed, some other people from other sites may have seen the blueprints and can call them on the number of seats at the bar, or, they realized they shouldn't be bragging publicly about seeing the blueprints.
LOL...wishful thinking but as of this morning that "braggadocios" post is still up....LOL

disneyC97

Advertisement
So we’re just trained to go into space on the attraction and get to actually travel to space for the restaurant? 🤔

Reactions: rsm

gustaftp

Please, no characters dressed in space suits.
Figment has alluded to wishing he was an astronaut in both versions of Imagination. So I wouldn't mind seeing Figment there. Perhaps putting Figment in Space is what @marni1971 's post about was yesterday. ;);)

I wouldn't mind seeing Mickey in there either. As long as it is a sleek, space-aged experience, I don't necessarily have an issue with an occasional character there.
4562298-9505044-thumbnail.jpg

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Please, no characters dressed in space suits.
I wholeheartedly agreed with you until I saw these:
Figment has alluded to wishing he was an astronaut in both versions of Imagination. So I wouldn't mind seeing Figment there. Perhaps putting Figment in Space is what @marni1971 's post about was yesterday. ;);)

I wouldn't mind seeing Mickey in there either. As long as it is a sleek, space-aged experience, I don't necessarily have an issue with an occasional character there.
View attachment 284596
Funny you should say that. They do have the costumes from when Mission: Space opened.
At 16:30:
(Tim Tracker video, in case those aren't your thing)
Space Goofy...the exception to the rule;)

Biff215

Characters would be a bad sign IMO. With them comes the obligatory fixed price (overpriced) buffet or “family style” meal. I’m certainly hoping for better here, no characters needed if done right.

flyerjab

Is there any truth to the rumors the walls will slowly spin as you dine?
There are 2 levels. One is the Orange Deck and the other is the Green Deck. The rotation on the Green Deck is barely noticeable. On the Orange Deck everyone is pressed against the outer wall as Various types of food are released from holes in a central spoke. Centrifugal force does the rest.

Top Bottom