News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

gustaftp

Please, no characters dressed in space suits.
Figment has alluded to wishing he was an astronaut in both versions of Imagination. So I wouldn't mind seeing Figment there. Perhaps putting Figment in Space is what @marni1971 's post about was yesterday. ;);)

I wouldn't mind seeing Mickey in there either. As long as it is a sleek, space-aged experience, I don't necessarily have an issue with an occasional character there.
4562298-9505044-thumbnail.jpg

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Please, no characters dressed in space suits.
I wholeheartedly agreed with you until I saw these:
Figment has alluded to wishing he was an astronaut in both versions of Imagination. So I wouldn't mind seeing Figment there. Perhaps putting Figment in Space is what @marni1971 's post about was yesterday. ;);)

I wouldn't mind seeing Mickey in there either. As long as it is a sleek, space-aged experience, I don't necessarily have an issue with an occasional character there.
View attachment 284596
Funny you should say that. They do have the costumes from when Mission: Space opened.
At 16:30:

(Tim Tracker video, in case those aren't your thing)

Space Goofy...the exception to the rule;)

flyerjab

Is there any truth to the rumors the walls will slowly spin as you dine?

There are 2 levels. One is the Orange Deck and the other is the Green Deck. The rotation on the Green Deck is barely noticeable. On the Orange Deck everyone is pressed against the outer wall as Various types of food are released from holes in a central spoke. Centrifugal force does the rest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom