News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

dmw

In the Parks
No
So... Space 220... please open before December 5th. TIA!
good luck! I remember when we (wife and I with APs last year) were hoping for a 2019 open. Next came the guessing for an opening date in 2020 with February a popular choice. Now... ??? Maybe it will be open when we come back in 5 years?

rle4lunch

Advertisement
good luck! I remember when we (wife and I with APs last year) were hoping for a 2019 open. Next came the guessing for an opening date in 2020 with February a popular choice. Now... ??? Maybe it will be open when we come back in 5 years?

Us too. Went this past Feb hoping it'd be open by then....

solidyne

I believe I acknowledged that current usage makes podium and lectern interchangeable. It seems you missed my tongue firmly planted in my cheek.
I'm sorry, but I didn't read any sarcasm, irony, or tongue in cheek in your post. You don't need to backpedal, however! Simply note that Merriam-Webster, as a liberally descriptivist enterprise, is simply reporting common usage and that this common usage is just terribly misinformed.

aladdin2007

And the total footprint still doesn't appear to fill in all of the Horizons footprint.

Horizons didnt really use that side block expansion space next to it, it was more elongated. of course there was a little more of it once it was gone and MS smaller footprint built.

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
Horizons (pink) overlaid on M:S...

1600232492858.png

Top Bottom