News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

danlb_2000

Premium Member
They updated it again. ;)

1583602058863.png

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The broken glass has been replaced and they even ordered an extra one to put into storage in case another one breaks.

Are the custom panes all the same size, or, they have a back up just for the one that broke?

And if this is the case, then, as far as insiders have been saying, everything else is done. So... opening in days rather than weeks?

bpiper

The broken glass has been replaced and they even ordered an extra one to put into storage in case another one breaks.
So how did they get it into the building since it was speculated that the glass panes were put into the building before the exterior walls were finished?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So how did they get it into the building since it was speculated that the glass panes were put into the building before the exterior walls were finished?

Speculation is speculation.

And a hole in the wall is temporary.

I guess Space 220 needs an oversized and elevated door to nowhere in it's back side, too.

;)

Unplugged

I'd guess late April - Mid May, as with the current guesses for Ratatouille. More things to pull traffic from the front when SSE closes. Not like they compare, but SSE is a people eater, so anything significant helps. But what do I know? 🤪

The_Jobu

I'd guess late April - Mid May, as with the current guesses for Ratatouille. More things to pull traffic from the front when SSE closes. Not like they compare, but SSE is a people eater, so anything significant helps. But what do I know? 🤪

I thought Rat was more like July/August?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom