Souvenier Must haves?

natalia1681

Well, my friend always has to have one of the light-up/spinny toys that are sold before the night parades.

But she is 25:lookaroun

Although, it seems like the kids enjoy them too!

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

Well, my friend always has to have one of the light-up/spinny toys that are sold before the night parades.

But she is 25:lookaroun

Although, it seems like the kids enjoy them too!

:lol:
My kids always have to have those! (I did read a thread on here awhile back that suggested buying the glow necklaces/braclets at the dollar store before your trip.. which I am going to try)

And don't forget the Mickey/Goofy/Donald Stitch etc ears & hats... we have a collection from every trip.:D

Upvote 0

happymom52003

My kids each like to pick out a new Disney stuffed animal from the Emporium on Main Street each time we go to WDW. And the same as a previous poster...anything that lights up that they sell before the parades is ALWAYS a hit.

Upvote 0

Lightyear

My daughter has quite a collection of pillows from the Emporium. They are very cute.

Anything light up that they sell at Fantasmic! Good thing it is my favorite show at WDW or I would skip it for that reason only! What on earth will she do with a light up rose?

My son always has to have anything from the Indy shop and Star Wars.

My choice T-Shirts!

Upvote 0

tooltime

my personal opinion are clothes. they're something they will use, and always provoke a personal memory for the family members that were on the trip. i also think they get more use than a toy (but toys are good too:)).

dishes/cups also provide that same functionality

ron

Upvote 0

pinkrose

I have to buy pins. I don't pin trade, but I love collecting them. Limited edition, special event, and AP pins.

I also like to bring home lots of goodies (candy from Goofy's Candy Company), some of the chocolate covered things in the case too. It helps stretch the "magic" a little longer.

I also like to buy a t-shirt, the park dvd's, and what ever else I find that's neat (I spend WAY too much on souvenirs :lol: ).

Upvote 0

tooltime

I have to buy pins. I don't pin trade, but I love collecting them. Limited edition, special event, and AP pins.

I also like to bring home lots of goodies (candy from Goofy's Candy Company), some of the chocolate covered things in the case too. It helps stretch the "magic" a little longer.

I also like to buy a t-shirt, the park dvd's, and what ever else I find that's neat (I spend WAY too much on souvenirs :lol: ).

those are great ideas, a mix that cover a lot of ground too!

Upvote 0

JCorduroy

Oh Lord - there's so many. :)

When we brough my nieces and nephew (14, 12, 5, 3) each of them had to have a set of ears, a spinny light up thing, and each had had HAD to have an autograph book. Hours upon hours in line for autographs. Of course, for each of them, it was their first trip - wife and I were just glad we could be a part of it. :)

For my wife and I, it varies. We're fond of antenna toppers, t shirts, Disney Racers cars, magnets, shot glasses, and my new personal favorite - the Monorail toy train set.

Upvote 0

Kristamouse

I always get ornanments and this may sound odd but I LOVE park maps. We really don't need them much while there but I love to look at them when we are home. To remember where things are or what we still need to see.
Or to show others that "Disney" is 4 places, not one.

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

Magnets - cheap and easy to pack for the trip home. Of course, my husband's gun safe now looks like a display at the Flying J truck stop....:lookaroun

And shot glasses - also cheap and take up vey little room in the suitcase. Had to buy a special curio cabinet just to display my collection.

Upvote 0

KimnAbby

My daughter always gets a light up toy, because they are especially neat in Disney! Not like the cheap ones they sell at the circus every year. Then usually a CD with music from the parks and some kind of hat to wear. This time it was a princess hat and I picked the pirate hat!

Myself, I always need to buy a Mickey Mouse pen! I don't mind spending the 20 some odd dollars one on of their good Mickey pens because they last and I use it every day!

Upvote 0

cdunbar

I always have to buy unique pins, like this year one of the days of our trip falls on Friday the 13th so I want the special Friday the 13th pin. Plus I just pick out like 10 or 12 that I like.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom