Souvenier Must haves?

PrincessofP!NK

Original Poster
Thanks for the ideas everyone!
:lol:
Ill have to get them ears[choice], a plushie, and a light up toy for sure.
and maybe some christmass tree ornaments :shrug:
but the disney store lightup toys always work too!
:sohappy:
they are a little bit cheaper and the same quality :D
Princess

Upvote 0

DisneyDancer312

when i asked my friends what they wanted me to get them when i was in disney...they all want lollipops. you know the big circle ones :shrug: i dont know why

but my friend got me a charm bracelet from disney a few years ago and i always add on everytime i go...and of course clothes. :)

Upvote 0

PrincessofP!NK

Original Poster
when i asked my friends what they wanted me to get them when i was in disney...they all want lollipops. you know the big circle ones :shrug: i dont know why

but my friend got me a charm bracelet from disney a few years ago and i always add on everytime i go...and of course clothes. :)

ooh thats such a good idea on the charm bracelet :)
:rolleyes: I might just have to do that :D

Upvote 0

Purple413

I always get a photo album and a stuffed animal of some sorts (I can't resist - they are all so cute). I also love Plaza de los Amigos in Mexico - I have a growing collection of pottery from there.

A great place to hit is the Disney Outlet at the Orlando Premium Outlets in Lake Buena Vista. They sell authentic Disney apparel and such at really cheap prices. And the employees are actual CMs. I'd rather spend my money there rather than those shops that advertise 5 Disney shirts for $15!

Upvote 0

mnfootballmommy

As I was dusting today, I remembered something else that we do--if the price tag is hidden (like on a picture frame), we leave it on. It is so interesting to see how the prices differ on the same or similar items throughout the years! Once again, ONLY if the tag is hidden--no need to be tacky about it! :animwink:

Upvote 0

wishes2013

i always like a cd. i have wishes and spectromagic. when you get home and listen to them you can feel like your actually in the park. i usually listen t wishes when i am in bed and sometimes it makes me sad :(

Upvote 0

SewIn2Disney

I used to always have to get a box of the Disney Potato Heads (until they stopped updating them yearly.....)

Now, I usually get an Epcot Shirt (save me some retro ones for when I'm there in July!), one pin that designates something special that happened or I did on that trip, a David Doss print from the Art of Disney, and some housewares/accessories---lately there's been so many cute little things I just have to have!

Upvote 0

nngrendel

My daughter always gets an Eeyore when she is there. Has has bought a diffrent Eeyore each trip. She has quite a collection now.

I usually always get trading pins for the things I have done that trip. Got a Memorial Day 2010 pin and Star Wars 2010 pin last trip.

I always make a point to visit the Rose and Crown to get a souvenir cup of either Harp or Strongbow. I also have one of the Yard's they used to sell. Was told they don't sell them anymore because of health issues. The Yard glasses were so large that they used to actually touch the taps when they poured beer in them so it got to be a Health inspection issue when they poured refills.

Soaps from the resorts too. I usually keep a few bars of soap and put them in the kids bathroom when we return.

Upvote 0

Evil Genius

My girls are all about plush! Right now they're into collecting all the Disney babies they keep churning out. You know...the ones that come wrapped in the receiving blankets?

Other than that, they're both into pins.

As for me...each trip I get a new Mickey coffee mug (I now have around twenty), and at least one new t-shirt and baseball cap each trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom