Sounds Dangerous to operate daily until May 2011

raiden

Will the sound booths go down with this as well? I always loved getting a haircut in those when MGM first open. I did it last time i was at the world as I figured it may be gone the next time.

backinaction

Will the sound booths go down with this as well? I always loved getting a haircut in those when MGM first open. I did it last time i was at the world as I figured it may be gone the next time.

I was there for espn the weekend in feb. The actual attraction was not open, but the post show was still semi-operational. I enjoy the haircut as well, so i went in there on a busy day( I was the only one in there). Wasn't even sure if it was officially opened. The left half of the post show was curtained off with boxes behind it. Only 1 of the booths was accessible. Brought back memories. I hope they clean it out before they open it up again.

ariel90

It's gone It's gone Finally its gone yes. I think it had to be one of the worst if not the worst current Disney attraction it was hot, sweaty, boring, and I did not find it funny. Hmmmm I wonder what will replace it?

RAXIP

Just to be clear, Sounds Dangerous is not closing permanently in May, it will be resuming its "seasonal downtime."

flavious27

Just to be clear, Sounds Dangerous is not closing permanently in May, it will be resuming its "seasonal downtime."

priceisright.jpg

Keep Drew in the park.

Supergirl7710

People are nostalgic about the worst thing on property? Space that should be used for a Phineas and Ferb attraction or something?

Phineas and Ferb? Isn't there already a whole section near the Little Mermaid that dedicates itself to things like that? If they were going to take away 'Sounds Dangerous' which I rather enjoyed for what it was worth (which wasn't much) they should replace it with something a little more generationally appropriate. What I mean by that is instead of focusing on younger toddlers, make it something their older siblings and mom and dad can enjoy as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom