News Sosa Family Cigar Co. to permanently close at Disney Springs

Drdcm

What strange? Disneyland had a tobacco store on main Street for years. But alcohol was not allowed. What a turn-around and slap in Walt Disney's face.
I would say it’s strange because tobacco use isn’t family friendly. Disneyland opened in the 1950s before they realized tobacco was bad for you in the mid 1960s. Walt was also addicted to tobacco and ultimately died of lung cancer. Either way, as originally stated, it’s sad to see it go because clearly there are lots of people who like it.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Oh I like booze and never said otherwise. I just do not like the amount of drunks stumbling around World Showcase. I guess reading comprehension isn’t one of your strong suits. 🤣
I worked in world showcase for 3 years as a coordinator, the amount of drunk guests you Puritans claim were stumbling around are greatly exaggerated, a lie made up by anti booze freaks and pearl clutching parents.

Prince-1

I worked in world showcase for 3 years as a coordinator, the amount of drunk guests you Puritans claim were stumbling around are greatly exaggerated, a lie made up by anti booze freaks and pearl clutching parents.

I am truly enjoying this conversation. You are creating both sides of an argument that doesn’t exist. You might need to go back and see where you think I said that I’m against drinking. Perhaps you’ve been doing a little bit too much drinking during the holidays so far as you seem slightly unhinged. 🤔

But hey, hope you have a Happy New Years! Cheers!! 🍻🥂🍾

Last edited:

RyderDude

I would say it’s strange because tobacco use isn’t family friendly. Disneyland opened in the 1950s before they realized tobacco was bad for you in the mid 1960s. Walt was also addicted to tobacco and ultimately died of lung cancer. Either way, as originally stated, it’s sad to see it go because clearly there are lots of people who like it.
Walt Disney did not die from lung cancer caused by cigar smoke. Cigar smoke doesn’t cause lung cancer, check your facts. I’ve been smoking cigars since I was 13 years old; I am now 76. What does that tell you. Cigarettes and Vaping chemicals cause cancer. Again, check your facts! Cheers and Happy New Years ! 🙏

Prince-1

Walt Disney did not die from lung cancer caused by cigar smoke. Cigar smoke doesn’t cause lung cancer, check your facts. I’ve been smoking cigars since I was 13 years old; I am now 76. What does that tell you. Cigarettes and Vaping chemicals cause cancer. Again, check your facts! Cheers and Happy New Years ! 🙏

It tells me you started smoking way to young and that you were lucky.

And I’m sure you are a totally credible source but I would have to disagree with your assessment that cigars do not cause cancer.

Drdcm

Well… I’m a physician. But you’re the expert I guess. I’ll go re-do medical school and “check my facts”. You are correct though, Walt preferred cigarettes, which is why he got lung cancer. Cigars cause oral and esophageal cancer. I’m glad you haven’t had that issue. Happy New Year to you as well!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom