Sorcerers of the MK (video)

Bork Bork

Cool! Thanks for the link. I guess I'm not surprised that everything is screen-based. That does make it a lot easier for future "enhancements" and seasonal updates. I'm sure my kids will enjoy this...and the props look great.

Thurp

Today was the first day any guests were allowed to start playing. Sign up was open until about 4 pm.

It's pretty cool, if a bit loud.

MissMorrow

Looks neat! I'm glad they're included characters that aren't necessarily the most popular.

And I want something that says "Empress of Adventureland" on it!!! :king:

zooey

They did a really nice job concealing the stations and tying the stories into their locales. Kudos to them for keeping themeing on that level.
Only concern is the volume level, because when this thing goes fully public, those stations will be going all the time. Which could really have an impact on atmosphere.

Pioneer Hall

Looks neat! I'm glad they're included characters that aren't necessarily the most popular.

And I want something that says "Empress of Adventureland" on it!!! :king:

I agree that it is nice to see some rare characters. I'm not too concerned with the noise from what I can tell. Most of the stations for the game are a bit out of the way from other areas where I think it would be disturbing. From what I can tell, the Tortuga Tavern would be the most intrusive but that is only open a handful of days each year.

Cmdr_Crimson

So for the most I've seen it looks as they have only gone through Adventureland, Frontierland, Liberty Square, & Fantasyland...Was this also going to be happening in Tommorowland?

I will say this tho..Those cards will be a good collection piece if you get all 70.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I do like it, but I wish it more real-world elements like Epcot's KP attraction. That's what made it so special to me, you were changing something real in the theme park.

FigmentJedi

So for the most I've seen it looks as they have only gone through Adventureland, Frontierland, Liberty Square, & Fantasyland...Was this also going to be happening in Tommorowland?

I will say this tho..Those cards will be a good collection piece if you get all 70.

Tomorrowland's the only one without it at the moment. Hope it gets it eventually, because I'd love to see it be a way to get stuff like Atlantis, Treasure Planet or Meet the Robinsons into the parks.

NewfieFan

I'm really excited for this! And I know my kids are going to love it. My son is one of those kids that loves to collect (anything and everything) so he'll be quite thrilled with the fact you get to keep those cards!

djkidkaz

How is anyone finding this exciting? All you do is watch a video and half way through it you hold up a random card. That's it. Nothing more. The only interaction is you putting your arm out with a card. Your even told exactly where to stand! How is this Kim Possible 2.0? Nothing about it seems to improve on the idea. Atleast KP has physical props!

FigmentJedi

How is anyone finding this exciting? All you do is watch a video and half way through it you hold up a random card. That's it. Nothing more. The only interaction is you putting your arm out with a card. Your even told exactly where to stand! How is this Kim Possible 2.0? Nothing about it seems to improve on the idea. Atleast KP has physical props!

There's more to the cards with the values on them, but that part of the game has yet to be implemented.

Cmdr_Crimson

There's more to the cards with the values on them, but that part of the game has yet to be implemented.

In a way it's like many trading card/RPG games and with the interactivity of using the cards is like Yu-Gi-Oh! or Magic The Gathering.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom