Soooo many things I miss about Disney BUT here is my top 3 I miss the most

MIKETFROMRI

Original Poster
Ok.....lots things people miss about disney that have gone away.....list YOUR TOP 3 things you wish would return if you had that " Magic Wand"!!

1) River Country....darn I loved that place....Blizzard nice...Typhoon nice BUT River Country was AWSUM!

2) Horizons.......the real feel of Disney ( and world fair type) attraction...want it back!

3) Sky Ride over FANTASY lAND.......one of those rides we didnt go on a lot at time but really wish now it was back.

Now whats yours?...Only 3!

pumpkin7

1) Jeremy Irons Spaceship Earth

2) Original Journey into Imagination

3) Clear view of the Chinese Theater

:)

I agree with all of these, (saying that, I never saw the original Journey and probably didn't appreciate Jeremy Irons that much, however I would have also liked to have experienced 20k.

stevem85

1. Countdown To Extinction will all effects working
2. The original view of the Chinese Theater at DHS ( no hat )
3. Corporate sponsors at all of the Epcot pavilions

hellowonderland

Horizons. It was my favourite ride as a child, and I still remember the magic of it vividly.
Jeremy Irons and his monologue in Spaceship Earth -- the script was SO much better than tripe in the current ride. It angers me to hear "the World-Wide-Web" and all that crap... I just don't want Epcot to be dumbed down and that's what it feels like SE is doing, to attract a larger audience, maybe? It's frustrating to have knowledge de-valued. And not, of course, to say that the Internet isn't a fount of knowlege -- but just that I think SE is now "trendy" and before, it valued history and did not try to be "cool".
Expedition Everest, Splash Mountain and other beloved rides not working properly. The lack of maintenance and upkeep and the LOVE going into the rides and the 'show' is what I miss the most when it comes to the current WDW. There is a lack of Walt in the proceedings and a lack of remembering what meant most to Walt that I feel keenly when I visit Florida's parks.

gonnichi

1. Original EPCOT Center: before like 2000

2. Pleasure Island: Adventurers Club and Mannequins especially

3. River Country/ Discovery Island combo ticket for the day

#4 would be original Main street shops and attractions

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom