Sonny Eclipse of Cosmic Ray's

WDWFigment

Original Poster
I really doubt there has, but I'm curious, so I thought someone here would know if anyone did: has there ever been any Sonny Eclipse or Cosmic Ray's merchandise? Pictures would be great, if said merchandise exists. Thanks.

InfernalPenguin

I'd snatch it up in a second.

Ever since I was a kid I loved eating at Ray's because of Sonny... and can you believe it was only like 3 trips ago that I got my family to even notice he was there?

I went "Let's sit close to Sonny" and they're like "Who?"

"The piano alien... the animatronic"

"What? You're probably confusing this with something else"

Finally showed him to them and they were like "Oh... that thing MOVES!"

Nansafan

I was only a few years ago that I noticed Sonny. We always ate outside at Cosmic Ray's before then. Once we found Sonny, we like to see lounge lizard from another galaxy. We love "Bright Little Star" found on one of the park CD's (can't remember which one, it is in the car). I'd definitely buy a Sonny T-shirt. We love Sonny!

I love Sonny. We always eat lunch at Cosmic Ray's (one of our special traditions) and we sit and listen to Sonny. He's great. One year we were there and they were doing a refurb on him. It was sad. That room was so blah without him. Having said all that I'd like a concert style T-shirt of Sonny. You know with tour stops on the back. That'd be great.

I love Sonny and I would definitly buy one if they made a plush. We ate there once and now we always go there for lunch when we're at Magic Kingdom.

WDWFigment

Original Poster
I love Sonny. We always eat lunch at Cosmic Ray's (one of our special traditions) and we sit and listen to Sonny. He's great. One year we were there and they were doing a refurb on him. It was sad. That room was so blah without him. Having said all that I'd like a concert style T-shirt of Sonny. You know with tour stops on the back. That'd be great.

We also love Sonny. So much to the point that we eat EVERY quick service meal that we have at MK at Cosmic Ray's. We even usually stop there once per night (because we inevitably end up in MK after the other parks have closed, or for evening EMH) for large cokes to keep using going. I think I would buy just about any and every Sonny product they introduced.

maryszhi

there were a bunch of sonny fanatics that had spent hundreds of dollers on makeing their own merchandise.... i mean they had shirts, pins, hats, song lyrics, exc. im like oooooooo ( i must say that is a little extreme) but i think it would be nice to have some cosemic rays/ sunny eclipse stuff
o and in case you are wondering, they sit in the front seat near sonny evertime, and wait for it until its availible...even if there are seats elsewhere:eek:at least thats what they told me when i asked

blm07

They may have stickers of Sonny, ask at the salad bar in Cosmic Ray's. I wish they'd sell that poster of him near the entrance of Tomorrowland. An official T-shirt would be cool too.

Jerm

Nothing has been sold for him other then some of his songs on the OA's of WDW. This pin http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=54064&sid=1493.1204486934 is "said" to be a CM pin, but no one has ever really seen any info on it or heard anything other then someone on ebay selling one every few months. I think it is a fan pin that someone just gave a good story too. But I don't know for sure....and neither does anyone else. They really should do a pin or plush for him!

WDWFigment

Original Poster
They may have stickers of Sonny, ask at the salad bar in Cosmic Ray's. I wish they'd sell that poster of him near the entrance of Tomorrowland. An official T-shirt would be cool too.

Have they had stickers in the past?! This would be great for my digital scrapbooking!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom