something you always wanted to do

Since1976

Dole whip, dole whip, dole whip.

I had wanted to try one ever since reading about them on these boards, and in 2006 I was just feet away from the Dole Whip counter (outside the Tiki Room at DLR). The show started to let in, so we decided to enter and get a good seat rather than wait. We had planned to get the Dole Whips on exit, but somehow we forgot! :brick:

So, Dole Whip next year for sure. And oh yeah, the Kungaloosh!!

Here are things we *did* cross off our list over the last few years:

- turkey legs
- California Grill (notice the recurring food theme?)

CThaddeus

1. Ride World of Motion (and while I'm at it, ride Horizons and the original Journey Into Imagination again).
2. Have Spaceship Earth go 101 at the top and have to walk to the bottom past all of the first part of the attraction (and then have something similar occur during #1!).
3. Take the behind-the-scenes tours.
4. Stay in a WDW Hotel, I guess.
5. Stick a sock in Stacy's mouth.

doop

I just did the segway tour in EPCOT. It's actually not that bad. It's around $100 a person, but you get a discount if you use a Disney Visa card or are an annual pass holder.

It was really fun. I'd highly recommend it.
Hmm, that isn't as bad as I thought it was... something to consider.

Beauty_Belle

I would love to do the Back Stage Magic tour!!! At least I know that would be affordable.
If money was no object, I would either like to stay in the castle or get the presidential suite at one of the deluxe resorts (my favorite would be Animal Kingdom Lodge). The other one would be to buy out the park (Magic Kingdom would be tops on my list) for a night.... Yes you can do this, like for a wedding.

DABIGCHEEZ

Hmmm..... I can't believe people still haven't tried that Dole Whip....I gotta have 1 or 2 or 3 per visit!!!!:ROFLOL:

But I would have to say.. if $ didn't matter I would love to pay extrajust that one time and cut the people with Fastpass on every ride line!!! The look and their faces.... priceless!!!!

Nicole220

Does it have to be realistic?

I really want to climb the Matterhorn and scuba dive in the Sub lagoon.

Something not so far fetched, I want to scuba dive in the Living Seas and do the Segway tour.

TheBeatles

-Get married inside the Magic Kingdom
-Scuba dive at 'The Living Seas'
-Walk around MGM at night
-Ride my bike throughout all of the parks

cmatt

work out in one of the many gyms at the resort (odd i know)

segway tour (done the night time one - and those cm's where the best - FACT)

Swamp Fox

I have more than one thing I've always wanted to do.

A one hour shopping spree in the art of Disney store

A one hour shopping spree in the largest Company D store on site, and half hour sprees at the smaller Company D's just incase I missed something.

Give the greenlight to the Beastly Kingdomme in AK with a big enough budget to do it right.

and finally the ability to upgrade first time visitors to Disney giving them a vacation of a lifetime.

Swamp Fox

Pocamahontas

Mine has always been to Stay in the castle.

I agree with you two million percent. Whether it's the little girl in me or the "it's pretty" factor...I'll never know. But mannn do I want to. Too bad I can't...I'm a CM which means I'll never get picked. Oh well,...I guess taking pictures of it all day is not a bad trade off:king:

Craig & Lisa

Original Poster
I agree with you two million percent. Whether it's the little girl in me or the "it's pretty" factor...I'll never know. But mannn do I want to. Too bad I can't...I'm a CM which means I'll never get picked. Oh well,...I guess taking pictures of it all day is not a bad trade off:king:
But as a CM don't you get the chance to at least look inside of the apt.?

Rora

I've always wanted to do the keys to the kingdom tour, stay at the Polynesian, scuba in the living seas, and be proposed to in the MK. I don't want much do I? :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom