Someone Got A Celebrations Mag!!!

djpoore94

I'm still waiting in SE Michigan. I really can't believet that there is such a difference in the time it is taking for people in different areas to get theres. At work we use a mail house to send approximately 80,000 catalogs for a convention and everyone pretty much gets them within a few days of each other, no matter what part of the country they are in.

SpectroPhoenix

Finally got mine today, SOOO happy! >_<
:ROFLOL:
Stupid mailing label though... and not just that, for some reason there's a diagonal strip on the cover wear it seems like the ink was wet so it's weird looking. Sigh, at least the inside is amazing

earldw28

I didn't subscribe but I ordered the first issue by itself and it came in it's own magazine envelope thingy, no mailing labels. I know its more expensive but I might just order them all individually. Not only is it better for me it is probably better for the publishers as far as money made, we need to keep this magazine going as long as possible. The time discrepancy as far as when people are getting their magazine is strange it is all over the place. I got mine within a week. It is well worth the wait for all of those still waiting, hope you get them soon.

sublimesting

I got mine! yeah:sohappy:, considering my wife only subscribed for me last week, I'm amazed.

No offense but that really ticks me off as I subscribed almost 4 months ago and am still waiting! I am starting to think something went wrong and I'll miss the 1st issue...

harra

Someone on the DISBoards was saying that each USPS Post Office has different policies on the delivery of 3rd class mail and that may be explaining the huge discrepancies on delivery times for people who are in the same region of a state as well as those around the country

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom