Someone Got A Celebrations Mag!!!

kbmum

While it's great that people who subscribed or ordered one issue a week ago have received their magazines, it really makes me angry that I subscribed months ago and haven't received mine.

fmingo36

Received my issue FINALLY!!!:sohappy:

Unfortunately (at no fault to the publishers) the magazine looked like it might have been shipped to another country and back before making it's way to my mailbox. :cry:The cover was ripped and the top was "scuffed". Luckily the inside is still in good shape and I look forward to reading all the articles.

beachlover01

Update!!!!

Oh Lordy,

Some of you had the idea to order each individual one, one-by-one!! I am the magazine mail person for now (the designer's wife) and I am swamped daily!!!

We are doing our best to make sure the next mailing goes more smoothly - we are going to wrap the magazines for one thing to prevent any label issues (I know I personally keep all of my Christmas issues of magazines for the pictures) and the printer's mailhouse is checking into why some people have still not received it. We may also move to an east coast mailhouse.:sohappy:

Thanks for everyone's patience!!!!:D

Lisa:xmas:

Oh Lordy,

Some of you had the idea to order each individual one, one-by-one!! I am the magazine mail person for now (the designer's wife) and I am swamped daily!!!

We are doing our best to make sure the next mailing goes more smoothly - we are going to wrap the magazines for one thing to prevent any label issues (I know I personally keep all of my Christmas issues of magazines for the pictures) and the printer's mailhouse is checking into why some people have still not received it. We may also move to an east coast mailhouse.:sohappy:

Thanks for everyone's patience!!!!:D

Lisa:xmas:

thanks for the update. I am really looking foward to reading it. Oh and for the people who got it, has anyone read it? Can we get a small review maybe?

sbkline

Just checking to see if anyone may have received the Feb issue of "Celebrations" yet? I received my last copy around Dec 6 or so, so I figured the new issue should be out any time now. I'm out from work due to kidney stones until Feb 9, so this week would be the perfect time for me to get my next copy.

Raven66

Just checking to see if anyone may have received the Feb issue of "Celebrations" yet? I received my last copy around Dec 6 or so, so I figured the new issue should be out any time now. I'm out from work due to kidney stones until Feb 9, so this week would be the perfect time for me to get my next copy.

Oh you poor thing!! I've had them so many times I can't even count, so I feel your pain.:eek: I was just wondering when the next issue was coming out.

Theresonly1

I too feel your "pain". Hope you are feeling better soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom