Someone Got A Celebrations Mag!!!

Haven't read this whole thread so don't know if anyone mentioned this.....
just got mine today and before opening it I can say I'm a bit disappointed by the Big address label (4" x 2") plastered across the front of the magazine over half the castle picture that does not peel off! The mailing house should have been made aware to use a bit more common sense on placement - plenty of open space on the back.
Oh well - off to read it now!

Raven66

Haven't read this whole thread so don't know if anyone mentioned this.....
just got mine today and before opening it I can say I'm a bit disappointed by the Big address label (4" x 2") plastered across the front of the magazine over half the castle picture that does not peel off! The mailing house should have been made aware to use a bit more common sense on placement - plenty of open space on the back.
Oh well - off to read it now!

One of the people associated with the magazine said that they had requested that the mailing label be put on the back and that request was not honored.

kdjf4

Got my copy in the mail today.....looks great,.,..haven't had time to read it yet.....mailing label really ruins the front cover.

earldw28

Got my copy in the mail today.....looks great,.,..haven't had time to read it yet.....mailing label really ruins the front cover.

People that are having problems with the mailing label might try a hairdryer. Just run it over the label for a few seconds and it should peel right off.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I love mine. I start reading then I just flip through it cause its awesome to just flip through it!

foldmama

Hi - Rec'd my copy yesterday and was disappointed to see the cover was damanaged a little by the rain :cry:. It's such a beautiful cover. Definitely going to try removing the mailing label as suggested earlier. I was reading on the train this morning into Manhattan and the train ride was over so quickly. The magazine is beautifully done with high quality paper and the pictures are amazing! Can't wait for the ride home to start reading again. Great Job! :)

devoy1701

Still waiting (not so patiently) in IL.

Agreed...patience is very thin in Tampa too

I think Celebrations needs a new distributor FAST...at this rate, if the second one has a Dec 10th (I think that's the date they said) ship date there is NO WAY I'll get it before Christmas! :fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom