Someone Got A Celebrations Mag!!!

Raven66

OK, the world can start turning again. I got my magazine today!!

Now we just have to wait to see if sbkline got his yet.

Theresonly1

It finally reached Mo. :sohappy::sohappy:One Question...did everyone elses have a HUGE adress label on the front ? :hammer: ( it noticed the one blacktidot scanned didn't) I am hoping to get it off without ruining my cover, so I can see the whole castle. Can't wait to read it!!!

earldw28

I am so glad everyone is getting their magazines! I was waiting to see if several people started receiving them before I ordered so I am going to do so right now.:sohappy:

beachlover01

Label on the cover..not supposed to be there!!!!

Hi everyone,

We received our copy in the mail today and the label was on the cover too!!!! The mailhouse was given strict instructions not to put the label on the cover...uuugghhh!!!!:hammer:

We will probably re-print the cover on the back inside cover of issue #2 since this happened if everyone would like that. :)

Please give us lots of constructive feedback on the magazine - it is as much our magazine as your magazine!!!!

Thanks,
Lisa Foster
Guide to the Magic

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Apply some heat to the sticker like over the stove...just enough for it to warm and it will peel right off.

perrych

Got my magazine today as well - a little worse for the wear (thanks, USPS!) but the content is really great as well as the many incredible photos. I highly recommend it for all Disney fans!

beachlover01

Magazine by subscription only for now...

Hello,

The new Celebrations magazine is not in bookstores yet - we believe it needs a proven track record and level of subscriptions before it will be picked up by bookstores - more info to follow.

To order the magazine for now: http://www.celebrationspress.com/

Thanks for everyone's support!!!:D

Lisa Foster
Guide to the Magic :)

Jekyll_Baker

Got mine today too, here in south Georgia. USPS didn't affect the covers too much, just a ding or two on the spine and edge. Big label on the front :( :). All in all, looks like a great publication, well put together - just haven't had time to read the whole thing

fizzle75

My wife called me at work about four hours ago to excitedly tell me that our magazine was in the mail!!! :sohappy:

I just got home so I haven't had a chance to actually flip through read it yet but I've flipped through it and it is definitely very high quality, I can't wait to read it!

Hang in there Steve Ol' buddy, it's worth the wait!:wave:

sbkline

My wife called me at work about four hours ago to excitedly tell me that our magazine was in the mail!!! :sohappy:

I just got home so I haven't had a chance to actually flip through read it yet but I've flipped through it and it is definitely very high quality, I can't wait to read it!

Hang in there Steve Ol' buddy, it's worth the wait!:wave:

Well, contrary to the usual Steve luck, my issue is NOT the one that fell out of the mailbasket and into a puddle! :lol: I got mine in the mail today as well. I just got home and haven't thumbed through it much, but I see a trip to the reading room coming up here pretty soon, so I'll take it in there with me. :D

sbkline

Okay, my wife won't quit talking to me long enough for me to get any reading done. :lol: But from what I have seen, it looks like a pretty cool magazine. So far, my only suggestion is that they should put those little annoying subscription cards in the magazine. I'm surprised to find myself saying that, because normally I find those things to be a pain in the butt. But I have a manager at work who likes WDW and who wants to see that magazine, but I don't think she has internet access. So I thought I'd bring the magazine in and let her take the subscription card out of it so she can subscribe if she wants to. There may be other subscribers who know people who don't have internet access and who would like to subscribe.

One I actually get to read through it, I may have more suggestions, but that's the one that I noticed right off the bat.

EDIT...

My wife just brought to my attention that they DO have such a card, but it is part of the front cover. So you either have to deface the magazine by cutting it out, or you have to have access to a photocopier. So I stand partially corrected, although I think it would still be easier to have a card that tears out (or FALLS out, as is the case with many magazines LOL), than to have to find a photo copier or cut a hunk out of your front cover.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom