Somehow the Submarines Will Return July 25th

Californian Elitist

its pretty terrible imo. I respect it for being an og ride but its a cramped claustrophobic experience where you look through tiny *** windows lol. They could at least upgrade the ride vehicle with bigger ports to look through. You should do it once if your in the area and the wait is not long, just to do it i guess.

Im all for redeveloping that area entirely.
Technically, it’s not even an OG lol. Nemo wasn’t there decades ago.😂

The cramped feeling is exactly what turns me away. Not interested in being in tight quarters like that. I will likely experience it one day, but I have no desire to do it any time soon.

Disney Irish

Premium Member
Technically, it’s not even an OG lol. Nemo wasn’t there decades ago.😂

The cramped feeling is exactly what turns me away. Not interested in being in tight quarters like that. I will likely experience it one day, but I have no desire to do it any time soon.
Well, as you probably know, they do have an alternative version for Disability Access in an AC cooled room. Whole thing is shown on HD screens.

You could just do that instead and get the same basic experience without feeling cramped.

Californian Elitist

Well, as you probably know, they do have an alternative version for Disability Access in an AC cooled room. Whole thing is shown on HD screens.

You could just do that instead and get the same basic experience without feeling cramped.
I’ll likely just do the “traditional” experience at least once. I won’t say I’ll never do it, I just need the energy and interest first.

Phroobar

The subs are still a fun ride. I wish the Nemo execution was better since you seem to be staring at a wall most of the time.

MoonRakerSCM

Yet another EPIC FAILURE on Disney's part.

It should've been Gerald and his bucket in the lagoon-

248888242_4286418814819487_4513162893753901935_n.png

Disstevefan1

Glad to see the subs are back at DLR!

Maybe they should fill the construction site in the middle of EPCOT with water and run some subs there.
They can call them "Celebration Subs" ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom