Some guy broke my nose at Epcot

I find this version more believable than the other version

I have to agree with you on that. I doubt just walking into a person would put their nose on the other side of their face, the YMCA would be more believable. Plus just because of the fact he was bragging about it makes me want to believe this.

On a side note the person who started the other thread, his avatar kinda creeps me out.

goonie007

pinktoothfairy.jpg

Like this? :rolleyes:

Herky

I'm sorry to hear you broke your nose. I know some good ENT's in the Orlando area if you need some help.

Did you at least eat dinner with the guy that broke your nose? I would have definitely tried to get dinner out of him.

mergatroid

Original Poster
I'm sorry to hear you broke your nose. I know some good ENT's in the Orlando area if you need some help.

Did you at least eat dinner with the guy that broke your nose? I would have definitely tried to get dinner out of him.

My nose if just fine, but thanks for asking. As for the meal, whilst his offer of 6 chicken nuggets and a small coke was tempting I politely declined.

Edeyore

We really need to keep this thread going. Threads, in general, have hit some type of a lull. There are threads asking about cotton candy, why Epcot is on a puzzle and something to do with the smell of the water on POTC. We really need to step things up a bit.

I know it is sad picking on such a big target, but so far it seems to be both amusing and fun to most.

rustysgirl

so i thought it was against forum rules that you couldn't have 2 profiles???

no one else can see this is Jimmy Thick too??? no one?????

:brick:

Crockett

Banned
There may be some truth behind these broken nose threads. :eek:
Walt Disney World Times said:
June 04, 2011
Investigators are still trying to put all the puzzle pieces together behind a random accident which occured at Epcot last week just outside of the Spaceship Earth attraction. Park visitor, Marcus B. Schnozzle, was allegedly bonked in the conk by fellow park patron whose name shall not be revealed, according to WDW Security.
"It was truely horrific", claimed a bystanding guest who witnessed the entire incident. "You hear about spontaneous elbow backswings on the news, but you never think you'll actually see one in person."

At the time of press release, no charges had been filed so far against the assaulting Hercules of a mega-man.
"We do not see the assailant as a future threat to our guests, and thus far in our investigation, we see no reason to revoke his park pass, passport, or right to remain the driving force behind popular discussion forums", explained WDW head of security division. Our reporter had learned that a free meal was offered to Mr. Schnozzle, but we have yet to confirm whether or not said meal offer was accepted.
longest+nose+in+history.jpg

Conk assault victim Marcus B. Schnozzle shortly before meeting with lawyers to discuss free meal options.

Mr. Schnozzle did admit he had been standing closer than the legal 5-ft limit behind the assailant. After meeting with lawyers Thursday, it appears a decision has been made as to which free dining offer Mr. Schnozzle will accept.
"While my client cannot specify at this time as to which free meal he will accept from the offending Hulk of a gargantuan, we can confirm that it will, in fact, be delicious", reported Schnozzle's attorney.

Park officials plan to apply safety measures to avoid future beak bashings, such as prohibiting pink tutus, the dancing of the Y.M.C.A., and educating park visitors through pamplets and signs the dangers of standing too close to Herculean Demigods.

Walt Disney World Times - The driving force behind all news publications.

janoimagine

so i thought it was against forum rules that you couldn't have 2 profiles???

no one else can see this is Jimmy Thick too??? no one?????

:brick:

No, thankfully there is only one 'Thick'.

It's called a parody ... (and a quite entertaining one at that.) If you read the first post carefully you will realize that it is from the opposite POV of Mr. Thicks origional 'story,' and I emphasize that it is only a 'story.'

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom