Trip Report Solo: A Disneyland Story - My first trip by myself!

Alright, I won't get too into it, but there's been a lot of rough stuff in my life the last several years. Depression, anxiety, family member deaths, family members battling (and surviving) cancer, issues with school. A bunch of stuff.

But, I'm graduating soon. I have, with plenty of therapy and counseling, gotten too a very liveable and manageable point with my mental health. Family member health is stable and safe.

Life was dark for a while, but I've made it out the other end and things are looking bright.

After saving up for about a year, I've finally got to the point where I can take my dream solo trip to Disneyland! My first time since 2005 when I was nine years old.

It's gonna be a real budget trip, but I'm so excited! I made it work and I can do it!

I'm in the airport now ready to fly across the country!

Today is a travel day, then I have four park days, then a travel day to take me back home!

1547978232374-2055139032.jpg

Next time I see the sun, I'm be in the air!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I'll post more of the as I go shorter updates on future days. Though today will mostly be one longer update tonight.

We've done a great job so far doing so many rides. We've done pretty much all of Tomorrowland (skipped autopia for now), all of Adventureland but the treehouse, all of New Orleans, all of Critter Country, most of Fantasand, and ate lunch at the Plaza Inn.

Now we're gonna do Casey Jr and maybe Storybook as we wait for Thunder mountain fastpass

NateD1226

I'll post more of the as I go shorter updates on future days. Though today will mostly be one longer update tonight.

We've done a great job so far doing so many rides. We've done pretty much all of Tomorrowland (skipped autopia for now), all of Adventureland but the treehouse, all of New Orleans, all of Critter Country, most of Fantasand, and ate lunch at the Plaza Inn.

Now we're gonna do Casey Jr and maybe Storybook as we wait for Thunder mountain fastpass
Wow! You did get a lot done which is great for a holiday! Hope you and @D Hindley are having a great time!

spacemt354

Chili's

I'm curious your thoughts on the classic dark rides like Pinocchio, Alice, Toad!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom