SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

MasterJedi

I still think that they will do soft openings IF and after they "open" this weekend. This ride is new and still needs monitoring. If I was Disney I would conduct my testing with "test groups" before I allow the flood gates to open.

LostPrincessKarleigh

Mermaid does have an interactive queue, no?
Yeah, the crab-sorting game. From my experience though, it wasn't all that great. :( The little crabs seemed to have a delayed response to my pointing. Plus, the instructions were not very clear at the entrance so you don't figure out how to play until about half way through. The Scuttle AA is pretty cute though. ;)

Mouse Trap

I attended a gathering of travel professionals this past weekend and during a presentation by a Disney rep, it was stated matter-of-factly that the attraction would open Saturday. Take that for what it's worth.

Could be very true. I work for an event and transportation company here in Orlando and tonight we are taking a handful of industry VIP's to the MK for media and what not. I've been told the same to look out for an announcement of an opening this weekend.

PrincessNelly_NJ

Bme4QwgIcAA5nyY.jpg:large

custom magic bands (pic: ItM)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Maybe I don't know enough about the different Disney news websites, but is this information necessarily any more accurate than any of the other news we heard today indicating that it most likely would open this weekend?
Disney could choose to soft open the attraction on their own timetable, decided with minutes notice. Official opening dates may be set, but that does not mean soft openings ay not take place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom