SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

jrlbc06

Cast member out front (so huge grain of salt) Said no softs have happened yet and he isn't expecting until 3-5 days before.

Also said a few pieces came loose during media previews (I don't believe this lol) and that they are repairing before any softs.

Also all rolling planters that were here friday are gone now. The stroller parking area is open and full ofstrollers

Empty train now running. Only saw one on the track. Can't imagine pieces of the track are really lose if they are running trains.

jrlbc06

I can confirm multiple empty trains now cycling. Definitely at least three. Without being extremely familiar with the track layout yet tough to tell if there are more going. But absolutely three. Maybe four or five depending on indoor stop points and load unload

anchorman314

Last night and today, we walked by a few times. Lots of CMs walking around the perimeter in groups. Seemed to be a single CM in each group that was already trained (pun intended), showing other CMs the lay of the land.

lazyboy97o

When I was able to ride EE during soft openings it was at night right around closing.

I'm wondering how much social media is keeping them from running soft openings like they used to. All it takes is one person tweeting "OMG the que is open!!!! Jump right in line" and the line is mobbed. I'm wondering if they are going to do more of a tap you on the shoulder and say "hey you wanna try" more then anything else.
Soft openings are not about secrecy. The whole point is to deal with more real world conditions with the advantage that they can just close the queue on a whim. Cast Members are a far better source of having only a few people to just run cycles.

spacemt354

Chili's
I'm going in November 2015. Does anyone know if they'll have soft openings by then?
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train announced....
hqdefault.jpg

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train soft opens....
url.jpg

BEARSHOUSE4

I've been watching this thread for a month. Arrived in wdw yesterday and walked by 7dmt last nite during EMH around 1:30 am. There was a line at the queue as if they were loading. There was a CM stationed at the front of the entrance to the queue. There were CM s along the queue route, but no trains running. The queue fans were running and it appeared to b ready to go! But alas, when we asked if there was any reason to hang out there they said not even a little bit. But I will keep checking!!! Don't lose hope!!!

CRM91

I spoke with a cast member on the phone yesterday and I asked if soft openings would be happening while we were there (May 15-18). She replied that they would be choosing people at random to ride it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom