SOFT OPENING WATCH - Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Coaster

Bolt

more walls tonight... Video being shot tomorrow afternoon.. possible that they will open for soft tomorrow evening, but not guaranteed ... it's all very much in flux... trust me, if it were ready, it would be open.. finishing touches.
Yes - doubting soft opens, though.

GrumpyFan

I should be used to it by now, but I still just find it frustrating to see so many people asking the same question, "when will they start the soft opening?" or some variation thereof. Maybe I'm just being my grumpy self, but why can't people just read a page or two, or check the news on the site? I mean, how many times in this thread alone have people posted that there is no known definitive schedule? The only people who do know are likely Disney management, but if I had to guess, they don't even know, as they're waiting for Imagineering and Vekoma (the coaster manufacturer) to finish all their testing and certification, and until they are completely satisified that it has passed every conceivable test they can run with flying colors in multiple successions, they're not going to give the "green light".

So, in short, quit asking and just keep reading. When it opens, you'll probably read about it hear first.

JafarMaleficent

I wasn't really asking. I was more interested in seeing what the insiders thought about the end of the week. Any one have more info on the cast ride on the 27th.

csm

I wasn't really asking. I was more interested in seeing what the insiders thought about the end of the week. Any one have more info on the cast ride on the 27th.

I would suggest you do a quick googling of past "cast previews" to see how many of the real ones start at 4:00 in the morning. Highly, highly doubt that information.

JRMFL

Last night it was commercial filming all afternoon. I have not heard anything about a cast preview. I'm still hoping they manage to squeeze one in. There were no non-commercial-filming rides happening yesterday. Today's another day...

mets7

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the average guest does not have the opportunity to ride during a soft opening right? I thought you needed a special invite or had some sort of special access to go on. For example during the Soft Opening of Little Mermaid and Belle two years ago during Mickey's Halloween party I was not able to ride during the day, however I was allowed at night since I had purchased the specialty tickets for the Halloween party.

I was there during this time and they were only doing cast member previews during the day. I was then presently surprised to be able to get in during the halloween party that night.

awilliams4

I await your "anything can change" reply ;)

Ha. I appreciate wdw71fan's educated and close predictions though. You need to pick on another group that post false info like those that hang out and post daily and talk about how they hate WDW and never plan to return (yet hang out here to make themselves feel better about it)

Wow...OR could not post anything else from now on... and yes,things change... Get over it.

Goodbye WDWMagic..

Please continue to post. I suspect many of us, including me, appreciate it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom