Soda price increase at all locations throughout the Magic Kingdom

Nemo14

Parts of New England used to use tonic as well as soda. Coke is Coca Cola.

I had a roomate in collge from Norwell, MA who always called it tonic (with a Boston accent of course)

Anyway, here is some more photos from the Theme park next door 2 - 3 miles from me)

http://www.ridezone.com/rides/coasters/boulderdash/index.htm

Disney corporation needs to get back to service like you get here. Disney could learn a lot from places like this.

Love that place - great family fun!

Bairstow

There is a similar debate about the English language between the USA and England. That's what makes English a very difficult language to learn for non-natives, there are so many idiosyncrasies in the language and so many synonyms and regional differences and dialects.

[Youtube]X2cCZX106AE[/YOUTUBE]

Back to the topic of the price increases, I ran extremely rough figures. and it comes to nearly $350,720,000 that Disney will make off of soft drink sales in one year at WDW alone. I would love to have just 1% of the take. Wow.

Uncle Lupe

^ Just the back corner of the store they make you walk to get the only few things you might want. Hoping you grab another item. Not as much fun as a "Beer Cave".

NoChesterHester

Back to the topic of the price increases, I ran extremely rough figures. and it comes to nearly $350,720,000 that Disney will make off of soft drink sales in one year at WDW alone. I would love to have just 1% of the take. Wow.

Seems insane, but I guess that could be right at the kind of scale they sell soft drinks at.

Also, their cost of operation increases incrementally as well. I'm surprised soda isn't even more expensive.

Timmay

"Pop" is no more correct than the spelling of the word "colour"...it just depends upon who you ask.

I will take Pepsi's word on the subject ;)

sodypop6959.jpg

kashmir

In our Asda supermarket--which is owned by Walmart--Coca cola/Fanta/Sprite/Pepsi etc are down an aisle labelled "Fizzy drinks". Soft drinks are those without carbonated water, eg Cranberry juice, and Squashes.

You drink SQUASH????:ROFLOL:

Oh, maybe you're talking about squeezed juice?

Ant or Ahnt around here...
pop (prefer Dr. Pepper) and we recognize the terms soda and soft drinks as carbonated beverages...
we say grocery bags, unless made of paper - then they are sacks...
Kleenex for tissues although I use Puffs...
Band-Aids not bandages - the kids don't know what I mean...
Q-tips not swabs - again kids don't know the term swabs!

Squash!!

You drink SQUASH????:ROFLOL:

Oh, maybe you're talking about squeezed juice?

Ant or Ahnt around here...
pop (prefer Dr. Pepper) and we recognize the terms soda and soft drinks as carbonated beverages...
we say grocery bags, unless made of paper - then they are sacks...
Kleenex for tissues although I use Puffs...
Band-Aids not bandages - the kids don't know what I mean...
Q-tips not swabs - again kids don't know the term swabs!

Squash is a concentrated juice, you put about an inch in a glass and then fill with water.

RSoxNo1

I'm not sure when it happened, but it appears that Danish and Cinnamon Rolls have also increased in price

Danish went from $2.39 to $2.69 and Cinnamon Rolls went from $2.89 to $3.19.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom