Soccer star booted from Epcot (yes, pun intended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goofyernmost

You are in America on and American based message board. Speak English!
Actually this is a British based message board, so following your logic, we should be speaking the Kings (Queens) English.
Besides you want him to speak "merican". "Mericans drop letters from words, while the British, on the other hand favour adding unnecessary letters to words.

Goofyernmost

Call it what you like it is still boring.
Well that is true. Look they are running to the left. Wait... they are running to the right now. Wait, did they just end a game in a tie and no one (other then the fans who get to leave and go home now) become the winners. They will leave as soon as someone wakes them up or a riot breaks out because everyone is mad the no one wins.

JoeCamel

Actually this is a British based message board, so following your logic, we should be speaking the Kings (Queens) English.
Besides you want him to speak "merican". "Mericans drop letters from words, while the British, on the other hand favour adding unnecessary letters to words.
Interesting. That doesn't seem very American to me!

Last edited:

AndrewsJ

They're making a real effort at Food and Wine this year. My cousin got cut off a couple weeks ago and he was honestly fine and not overly drunk at all. I could tell that in two different spots later in the afternoon, the Cast Members made a real effort to hold a conversation with me before I placed my order. They both asked "how my day was going?" and "where was I visiting from?" Obviously those are subtle questions, but could be enough for them to gauge whether or not a person is drunk enough to hold a basic conversation/answer a question.
Almost every cast member I’ve encountered in the last few months has asked “How’s your day going? Where are you visiting from?” and I never order a drop of alcohol.

Kamikaze

The endless sprawl of new bars, stands and booze festivals is a decades long gradual expansion of the catering and cultivating of WS as an outdoor pub.

Fair point, they do have more alcohol now. That doesn't mean people didn't get too drunk before. And not only at Epcot. This has nothing to do with Epcot dying or changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom