Soccer star booted from Epcot (yes, pun intended)

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-one

Alex Morgan — a member of the US team that won silver in the 2011 FIFA Women’s World Cup
Why is this mentioned and not the gold the team won at a World Cup four years more recently?

Anyway, hardly the first twenty-somethings to get rowdy and leave an establishment once asked to.

No Name

Good for Disney. Has there been an ordered change in mentality, or is this just an odd example of them doing the right thing? This is the same company that usually treats a celebrity in the park like the second coming. Article says one of the players "cut in front of another patron"... I guess they didn't even have the security entourage? Whatever the case, good for Disney.

The only criticism I have is that the deputy should've blown a whistle and held up a red card as a means of kicking them out.

durangojim

Good! I’m all for enjoying adult beverages around EPCOT, but be responsible and know your limit! Going in a big group almost always seems to compound the problem as rarely do I see drunk couples walking around WS.

JohnD

fev32.gif

c-one

Good for Disney. Has there been an ordered change in mentality, or is this just an odd example of them doing the right thing? This is the same company that usually treats a celebrity in the park like the second coming. Article says one of the players "cut in front of another patron"... I guess they didn't even have the security entourage? Whatever the case, good for Disney.

The only criticism I have is that the deputy should've blown a whistle and held up a red card as a means of kicking them out.

Morgan sure, but to be fair, I'm not sure Donny Toia of the mighty Orlando City SC quite reaches the level of "celebrity".

Good! I’m all for enjoying adult beverages around EPCOT, but be responsible and know your limit! Going in a big group almost always seems to compound the problem as rarely do I see drunk couples walking around WS.

I think that's true most everywhere. One reason I prefer to do my excess drinking all by my peaceful, quiet lonesome.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Nope. Not even close. NFL high earners are minnows compared to Ronaldo/Messi so take your ill informed opinions away from my posts please.

Was not talking about the players, was talking about the billions upon billions in tax money and corporate 'sponsorships' and rights payments sloshing around the so-called sport (which I don't watch never have and never will).

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Was not talking about the players, was talking about the billions upon billions in tax money and corporate 'sponsorships' and rights payments sloshing around the so-called sport (which I don't watch never have and never will).
Again Football makes nfl seem like a pauper. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom