Soarin'

CrashNet

Soarin' = Best.Ride.Ever.

That orange grove smell. MMMMMM. To get a spray can of that stuff... :)

Try riding it with your shoes off...it's more fun that way. ;)

philsfan2185

Soarin' to tower! haha i love that. B1 is the best place to sit. just ask and they will let u sit there. its my favorite ride in wdw. i rode it countless amount of times and ill never get tired it.

Justa' BigKid

Original Poster
cac2889 said:

Try riding it with your shoes off...it's more fun that way. ;)
With your shoes off……hmmmmm. That would add a new smell sensation!:lol:

CrashNet

Justa' BigKid said:
With your shoes off……hmmmmm. That would add a new smell sensation!:lol:
Only if you are on the top row...that way you don't have to worry about it. :lol:

philsfan2185 said:
Soarin' to tower! haha i love that. B1 is the best place to sit. just ask and they will let u sit there. its my favorite ride in wdw. i rode it countless amount of times and ill never get tired it.

YES! Patrick Warburton MAKES that ride. :lol: He's awesome! :D

Merlin

Account Suspended
cac2889 said:

Go to Target and get a can of Citrus Magic. It's the exact same smell. Seriously. They make it with real oranges as opposed to being artificially scented like orange.

isaidchowda

to the op
yes. i was very dissapointed. especially after all of the hype and the hour wait. I sat in the front right. It just seemed un-disney like. No real story, i just found the whole experience very wierd. the sudden changes of scenery were unsettling to me and didnt make any sense. one second you are over a river and the next over an airforce base. I guess I was expecting more than random aerial shots and orange spray. Also what happened to education/conservation/environment being a part of epcot? there deviating from what I always took to be the main tenet of the park.

The Mak

mdisney said:
it all depends on were u sit. front row middle section is the best.

Any other people have a favorite spot on it?

Personally, I love Middle row, middle section because it puts you right in the middle of the screen. When you're in view of the edge of the screen it takes away from the experience a little.

EDIT: I've been a big fan of Patrick Warburton ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Warburton ) since his role as Brock Samson in Cartoon Network's Venture Brothers. When I heard his voice in the preshow I was pleasantly surprised. He gives a much better performance than Gary Sinise does in Mission: Space.

disney180206

Did Soarin for the first time in Feb....Have fallen in love with the ride already and can't wait to go back in July. Not borin for me !!! Quite the opposite

CaptainMichael

I like Soarin' because my entire family can ride it and enjoy it. My father and I usually have to ride things alone, especially in Epcot, so Soarin' was a nice addition.

DonaldDoleWhip

Soarin' is my favorite ride in all of WDW. I've gone on it about 20 times (B1, of course) and it still isn't boring to me. IMO, the scene changes go along well with the musical score, and the various smells compliment the scenes.

Dubman

I agree with the majority!! My wife and I love it.. On our most recent trip it was the only "Thrill Ride" we were able to go on together because she is 5 months pregnant..

MadameCheshire

I would say that I partially agree with you. The first time I saw Soarin' I thought it was a-mazing.. 5 rides later.. it is becoming increasingly more boring.

jeffb

I think Saorin' is one of WDW's finest attractions. If I could make one change to it, it would be to have an audo animatronic or two provide the introduction and information speil opposed to Puddy from Seinfeld.

magicmom

We did Soarin for the first time this weekend. I gotta say if I didn't have a fastpass and waited the 70 minutes I would have been extremely angry! My 6 yo loved it (because she was tall enough to ride it) but my hubby and I were disappointed.

The only thing I liked was the tribute to Horizons with the orange smell.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom