Soarin'

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
goofyfan13 said:
The ride does have the highest approval rating of any Disney attraction anywhere. I believe it's at about 98%, give or take 1%. :wave:

How do you get these approval ratings? What's your source? I'm just curious, because I've tried to look these things (and related stats) up before. My guess is that you work for Disney and you can't share (which is fine), but at least that lets me know that I should give up.

Ringo8n24

MacDuffieMuppet said:
Soarin is ok...but if you get some what motion sick like i do, violent headache, then this isnt the ride for you.

Whoa, I thought everything I read said that this ride does not cause motion sickness? I have not been down to ride it yet, so I read up on the motion sickness factor lots on these boards and thought there was not a problem with it. I just do not want to ride it if it is the same as WoL or Star Tours. I cannot ride those at all.

lawyergirl77

Ringo8n24 said:
Whoa, I thought everything I read said that this ride does not cause motion sickness? I have not been down to ride it yet, so I read up on the motion sickness factor lots on these boards and thought there was not a problem with it. I just do not want to ride it if it is the same as WoL or Star Tours. I cannot ride those at all.
I get super queasy after WOL and Star Tours and I'm fine after Soarin'.

Put it this way, we dragged my mom onto Test Track and she threatened to kill us during the high speed loop. She went on Star Tours by mistake (don't ask) and got violently ill. Soarin'? She loves and went on it again and again. Yes, she had to close her eyes at one point, but the motion isn't as violent so she didn't get sick. Plus, she found it just beautiful...

goofyfan13

ASJHLJ said:
How do you get these approval ratings? What's your source? I'm just curious, because I've tried to look these things (and related stats) up before. My guess is that you work for Disney and you can't share (which is fine), but at least that lets me know that I should give up.

No I don't work for Disney, but have heard this number from more than one person. Most being from reliable people on these boards, and CM's. Although CM's didn't give me the numbers, they did say highest guest approval rating ever. You can choose be believe me or not, it's not big deal, but I wouldn't be saying it if I didn't trust the people I heard it from. With that in mind, I am often very skeptical of any rumor or statement, so I'm not just throwing the numbers out there. :wave:

BTW: Sorry for the late resonse, I'm out of town right now and don't have as much access to a computer as I do at the dorms. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom