Soarin is coming to WDW

pheneix

Original Poster
Remember that news about Soarin coming to Animal Kingdom? Well, it is not happening. However, I've just heard that we can expect to do some high flying in World Showcase soon, but it won't be over what you are expecting...

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by pheneix
Remember that news about Soarin coming to Animal Kingdom? Well, it is not happening. However, I've just heard that we can expect to do some high flying in World Showcase soon, but it won't be over what you are expecting...

Ummmm ok......:veryconfu

Can you elaborate a bit here......I hate it when someone leaves me hangin;)

Thanks...:)

WDW Imagineer

Im guessing (1) it is a country that is willing to pay for it and (2) that doesnt have a 'good' attraction now (ruling out Norway, America and possible France)

Please tell us more!:brick:

prberk

Canada?

I'm guessing Canada, for an update on their "Oh Canada" exhibit. Plus, it matches the number of items in " %#$@* "!

vacation junkie

Japan%20Flag.gif

why do pics show up as links here?

anywho, my final answer is japan.

what do i win regis?

:lol:

pheneix

Original Poster
>>>gee, thanks. now i can go buy that piece of gum i wanted<<<

Or you can buy some WorldCom and Enron with it. I also suggest Martha Stewart as a wise investment.

gnease42

soarin over wdw???

I haven't actually seen soaring myself yet, but doesn't it need a large building??? I dont' think canada or japan are quite big enough. What if a new country came in and took over the old millenium village. I'm thinking that building should be large enough. Then again, germany has an unused showbuilding too.......

disneyreports

Mill-Village is not big enough or permenant enough to house a Soarin' ride... I can see it going in Japan however the current building isn't big enough to house it either... The key is that Japan has a large plot of unused land behind/to the side of the current buildings... This would allow for a far enough set-back so that you really wouldn't see much of the show building from the World Showcase... Remember, Soarin' uses Omnimax screens which are approx. 6 stories high so the show building would be at least that high, and this is Florida so they can't dig down all that far to bury it either...

james4023464

pheneix, will you stop messing around and tell us, do you even no, that will be great for another E-ticket ride to go in EPCOT. If this is built EPCOT will have 4 major thrill rides Test Track, Mission Space, Malestrom, and this Sorin ride. Sounds good:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom