Soarin is coming to WDW

pheneix

Original Poster
Yes, at this point, Japan is the country. It is the in the back of the park, in an area that has no major attractions to speak of (American Adventure is kind of it's own thing, though I consider it one of the best attractions at Epcot), and in a country that basicly has nothing of interest to the average park goer. I'm not sure when this will open, but I bet it will be in 2005, maybe sooner.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by pheneix
Yes, at this point, Japan is the country. It is the in the back of the park, in an area that has no major attractions to speak of (American Adventure is kind of it's own thing, though I consider it one of the best attractions at Epcot), and in a country that basicly has nothing of interest to the average park goer. I'm not sure when this will open, but I bet it will be in 2005, maybe sooner.

SORCES!!!! I want/need credible sorces before I truly belevie this...nuttin agianst you pheneix....;) I just like back up:)

ToTBellHop

he cannot tell us sources, but we have known Japan was up for something new for quite some time...either a Soarin' attraction or a Matterhorn clone...Mt. Fuji.

james4023464

Originally posted by pheneix
Awsome can't wait.:D

jaylenofan86

Attachments

• ec.jpg
    ec.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 270

TravisMT81

Originally posted by james4023464
pheneix, will you stop messing around and tell us, do you even no, that will be great for another E-ticket ride to go in EPCOT. If this is built EPCOT will have 4 major thrill rides Test Track, Mission Space, Malestrom, and this Sorin ride. Sounds good:D

yes Malestrom is my favorite thrill ride :lol: :lol: :lol:

roysta123

FYI

They aren't going to put the new soarin' ride where Millenium Village is. A CM told me that that area is used for corporate conventions. Disney is making a lot of profits from these convention centers and they won't give it up.

Erika

Originally posted by vacation junkie
Japan%20Flag.gif

why do pics show up as links here?

:

To get a picture up, you have to attatch the file. If you are just pointing to a picture I guess it does show up as a link.

kwt10

I just love when people give us great news with no way to back it up! I hope this is true because the ride at DCA is great but I will have to wait for a press memo from Disney to believe that the ride is coming.

space42

Originally posted by DMC-12

SORCES!!!! I want/need credible sorces before I truly belevie this...nuttin agianst you pheneix....;) I just like back up:)

A good reporter never reveals his source!

I've heard the same "rumor" too.

Terp02

DO YOU PEOPLE REALIZE WHAT THIS MEAN??? IT MEANS AUSTRALIA IS NOT HAPPENING, well yet. AND IT POINTS TO BK BEING BUILT! Can you see how happy I am? :D :D :D :D :D :D
Of course I could be neglecting other stuff, but since the rumored E-ticket ride for Australia is now not going to AK, BK seems to be what will built, in my opinion of course. I really hope I'm right.

Lhriangel

I know I'm starting something by saying this but... Why does everyone get excited when WDW gets something that DL had first but mad when DL gets something that WDW gets first (example: so many people saying we shouldn't get Tower of Terror).

Just wondering......

Warning: My brain just woke up this morning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom