So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 20: The Final Frontier(Land) - An Invite Only All Stars Event!

AceAstro

View attachment 701598

I’m activating the Zombie PoMVP to bring @AceAstro back from elimination.
416D9E24-374C-49F1-B291-1F6CBBE30BE9.jpeg

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I knew the elimination was coming, so truthfully, I’m glad I was eliminated over someone much more deserving of still being in!

I can’t wait to see what y’all do for this project as y’all are all playing absolutely incredible! I will be watching from the Jury and don’t forget about the Zombie PoMVP :p
WELCOME BACK ACE!!!! 🤣🙌🏻🙌🏻

goofyyukyuk

Hope you all enjoyed the podcast! For those of you who haven’t watched it, we’ve got several pieces of news to go over:
First, @Tegan pilots a chicken has been named PoMVP by @OSUPhantom, and with the Kamikaze PoMVP being played this round, she is officially safe next round and becomes the first member of our final five!
Second, @AceAstro has been eliminated and finishes in 7th place.
Third, OSUPhantom has played the Zombie PoMVP to bring Ace back into the competition, meaning there will be a double elimination this round.
Finally, OSUPhantom, who is at the center of everything this round lol, also opened Walt's Vault, which gives him the ability to go outside of the constraints we've given for this project for one attraction. For example, if he chose to work on the Star Fox attraction, he would not have to use the Simpsons building or ride mechanism, but he would still have to use the same footprint of land. If that needs more clarification, let me know, it seemed like a good idea when Tiki and I came up with it right before the podcast 🤣

ThemeParkPriest

Hope you all enjoyed the podcast! For those of you who haven’t watched it, we’ve got several pieces of news to go over:
First, @Tegan pilots a chicken has been named PoMVP by @OSUPhantom, and with the Kamikaze PoMVP being played this round, she is officially safe next round and becomes the first member of our final five!
Second, @AceAstro has been eliminated and finishes in 7th place.
Third, OSUPhantom has played the Zombie PoMVP to bring Ace back into the competition, meaning there will be a double elimination this round.
Finally, OSUPhantom, who is at the center of everything this round lol, also opened Walt's Vault, which gives him the ability to go outside of the constraints we've given for this project for one attraction. For example, if he chose to work on the Star Fox attraction, he would not have to use the Simpsons building or ride mechanism, but he would still have to use the same footprint of land. If that needs more clarification, let me know, it seemed like a good idea when Tiki and I came up with it right before the podcast 🤣
So Ace is stuck, eliminated, and resurrected.
Monkey played kamikaze so now he is safe
PerGron is eliminated, no just up for elimination, survives.
Pi is riding the party bus but now has rejoined the team.
OSUPhantom was up for elimination, saved, and now can color outside the lines.
Tegan wins PoMVP and is safe not only this round but next meaning Final Five
And Brer Panther is playing a great game (but seemingly missing all of the drama).

I think that’s most of it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom