So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 20: The Final Frontier(Land) - An Invite Only All Stars Event!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I found this surprising as it was intentionally designed to be the most accessible of the season. I'm going to strike it up as bad timing.
Bad timing for sure! Compounding that with losing @Pi on my Cake fairly early on, and then with @AceAstro having unfortunate travel issues; we were suddenly down quite a few typically active players.

I also think the shorter turnaround time hurt us a bit. I can’t speak for everyone but I know I felt pressure from the time crunch.

OSUPhantom

@TheOriginalTiki’s thoughts on my Project Leadership are 100% accurate. This came at the worst week for me schedule and work wise in a long time; it’s not an excuse but context. I did not deliver the kind of leadership for my team that I expected from myself and own up to that.

On of the reasons I spent all my time on stuff outside of the prompt was everyone else was hard and work and my deliverables weren’t needed until later so I needed something to keep me busy and feel like I was contributing content wise.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
In conjunction with SYWTBAI Studios, WDWMagic Pictures, and Hollywood Studios; the Merged Team presents:

The Mountain Project

I love it! I really like how everyone's personalities shined through in what could have easily been a more generic project given the prompt. From @Brer Panther 's strong dialogue to @Tegan pilots a chicken 's little touches like naming the ride system "love" you really don't need the credits to know who did what and I adore that about projects. Excited to get back to working with ya'll!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I love it! I really like how everyone's personalities shined through in what could have easily been a more generic project given the prompt. From @Brer Panther 's strong dialogue to @Tegan pilots a chicken 's little touches like naming the ride system "love" you really don't need the credits to know who did what and I adore that about projects. Excited to get back to working with ya'll!
Awww!!

Really excited about the team being reunited as well!! (Assuming I move on. Either way still happy lol).

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
20230301_184902.jpg

About to go ride my favorite ride at Universal! So glad they got ride of the 3D that was here when it opened! This has always been a good ride and if you don't remember it being good you're probably misremembering!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
View attachment 701580
About to go ride my favorite ride at Universal! So glad they got ride of the 3D that was here when it opened! This has always been a good ride and if you don't remember it being good you're probably misremembering!
There's less than 10 people in the pre-show and the hosts arr actively making fun of it

PerGron

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Season 20, Project Ten: Nintendo's Sci Fi City
maxresdefault.jpg

You know it, you love it. Nintendo has become a recent gold mine for the Universal parks. While they've been keeping to the platformer genre with the current Super Nintendo World plans, there's definitely been talks of expanding the theme park presence outside of the company's more kid friendly franchises. This is where you come in. For this project, The Merged Team must use the Springfield and World Expo areas of Universal Studios Florida to design a Super Nintendo World expansion themed around the company's sci-fi franchises.

With this being another massive crossover land, we thought we'd aid you by laying out exactly what we want and where.
EarthBound - Replacing Animal Actors as either a walk through, low scale dark ride, or comedy show
Star Fox - Replacing The Simpsons Ride as a simulator attraction
Super Mario Galaxy - Replacing Kang and Kodos as the land's flat ride
F Zero - New addition to the park's skyline and lagoon to serve as the premier coaster.
Metroid - Replaces Men in Black as a shooter dark ride
Super Smash Brothers - Replaces Fear Factor as a stunt show
Pikmin - Serves as the land's core interactive element

This is the last round before the semi finals. Good luck team. This project is due Friday, March 10th at 11:59PM Eastern.​

AceAstro

I knew the elimination was coming, so truthfully, I’m glad I was eliminated over someone much more deserving of still being in!

I can’t wait to see what y’all do for this project as y’all are all playing absolutely incredible! I will be watching from the Jury and don’t forget about the Zombie PoMVP :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom