So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 20: The Final Frontier(Land) - An Invite Only All Stars Event!

AceAstro

They’re missing our playbill :p
56CE0611-3755-4050-9343-8B8453DF0821.jpeg

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Pi Presents:

At the IAAPA Expo in 2021, Thierry Coup (the head of Universal Creative) described not stopping Fast & Furious supercharged from being built in Florida as his greatest mistake. It is a terrible ride and that is almost universally agreed on. It isn't even generally seen as a fun kind of bad like Jimmy Fallon, it's just bad. With perhaps the only real redeeming feature being the fun lights on the ride vehicles.

With the opening of Universal's Epic Universe coming soon, Universal Orlando is looking to make some big moves to combat Disney's dominance in Orlando and take the top spot as the best theme park resort in Florida, but Supercharged stands as a big black spot on their recent record. Many strategies have been discussed to try and fix this. The obvious solution is to just replace it or demolish it, but that is an expensive move that requires Universal to publicly and officially admit it was a mistake. They could lean into the meme of it all and hope it becomes a Rocky Horror type experience for theme park fans, but it is difficult if not impossible for a corporation to force a phenomenon like that to happen.

Realistically, Universal Orlando has only one option...

A multi-faceted five year plan to gaslight the American public into believing that this is a good ride and it always has been

(Click the picture above to be taken to the presentation)

Chaos Cat

Pi Presents:

At the IAAPA Expo in 2021, Thierry Coup (the head of Universal Creative) described not stopping Fast & Furious supercharged from being built in Florida as his greatest mistake. It is a terrible ride and that is almost universally agreed on. It isn't even generally seen as a fun kind of bad like Jimmy Fallon, it's just bad. With perhaps the only real redeeming feature being the fun lights on the ride vehicles.

With the opening of Universal's Epic Universe coming soon, Universal Orlando is looking to make some big moves to combat Disney's dominance in Orlando and take the top spot as the best theme park resort in Florida, but Supercharged stands as a big black spot on their recent record. Many strategies have been discussed to try and fix this. The obvious solution is to just replace it or demolish it, but that is an expensive move that requires Universal to publicly and officially admit it was a mistake. They could lean into the meme of it all and hope it becomes a Rocky Horror type experience for theme park fans, but it is difficult if not impossible for a corporation to force a phenomenon like that to happen.

A multi-faceted five year plan to gaslight the American public into believing that this is a good ride and it always has been

Oh, wow. This is evil. Completely and utterly evil. Like, I may be a Card-Carrying Criminal and all, but even I think this is too vile. You ought to be locked up for life for this-wait a minute.

Convertation that DEFINITELY happened and I CERTAINTLY didn't make up for this bit said:
Pi: Hey, I need some funding for my solo project. Want to bankroll this project in your name.
Me: Eh, got spare money lying around from my last hiest, why the hell not?
Pi: Good, just need to make sure your name is the only one on the bill...
Me: What
Pi: Nothing
...So, this isn't a pressing question or anything, but do any of you have particularly spacious attics that someone could theoretically hid in for a few weeks?

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Oh, wow. This is evil. Completely and utterly evil. Like, I may be a Card-Carrying Criminal and all, but even I think this is too vile. You ought to be locked up for life for this-wait a minute.
The most evil thing is that almost everything I included in there has been done before by major theme parks in the past. I just put it all together for the sake of saving a terrible ride lol

...So, this isn't a pressing question or anything, but do any of you have particularly spacious attics that someone could theoretically hid in for a few weeks?
Sorry, I live in an apartment. But you could probably hide out in the unused 3D glasses bins at Supercharged for a while. Good luck! thanks for all that money!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Pi Presents:

OH GOODNESS!!!

Lizzy May Bee

Pi Presents:

Perfection

oogie boogie man

Chaos Cat

Listen. I still love Voyage of the Little Mermaid. But it’s my favorite animated film of all time for a whole bunch of reasons.
I have no opinion on the show other than the fact that it's closed and Disney is doing nothing with it makes it the perfect place to hide from the cops-

Oh, wait, hang on. I have just found out it's getting reopened this year.

Well then. *dashes off, leaving a cloud shapped like me for a few seconds*

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom