So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 20: The Final Frontier(Land) - An Invite Only All Stars Event!

Disney Warrior

Not gonna provide long reviews because horror is not my thing (and I also get easily jumpscared) but this project was also great. I kinda feel like you should have put it at Cedar Point or Kings Island because Ohio is known to have some of the scariest things in the world, but I digress. Excited to see the mountains, and I can‘t wait for the Nintendo project.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
View attachment 700110

Yup... it's midnight aint no way I'm getting jump scared this late at night lol
I promise, the only "jumpscare" is for ignoring the links lol. The rest is safe

Mario Creates The Atom Bomb!
It's-a me! Oppenheimer!

Btw - there was some sort of video that I need to request access to - if it was a jump scare I will not be requesting access, thanks lol
That was just a looping hallway GIF I had made for Tegan's maze that kept crashing my program as I was making it and the Slides said it was too big to display properly as a GIF. You're not missing much lol

That "Ben Drowns" jump scare is a truly iconic comedic moment in the game. A real "Wow!" moment of creative presentation genius on par with something like the first uses of Minecraft within the context of the game.
Lol well the last time I was in charge of presentation and added links I found out no one used them, so I had to add something :p

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
@Pi on my Cake has opened Walt's Vault and unleashed the most CHAOTIC twist yet. Suddenly Pi finds himself in a dark, grimy alley. There's a random garage filled with souped up cars off to the side, and some guy rambling on about "Family". Suddenly, a magical carriage pulls up to take Pi away from the Project Nine prompt and into THE PARTY BUS.
5b50f36a51dfbe27008b45f2

For Project Nine, Pi has been granted immunity from being eliminated but CANNOT continue working on the Mountain prompt and must IMMEDIATELY remove himself from the brainstorming competition. Fear not though. You'll still get a chance to flex your creative muscles on a solo prompt. For this project, Pi must design an AFTER HOURS EVENT to try and salvage the reputation of Fast and the Furious: Supercharged. The event must make extensive use of the Party Bus as a ride vehicle/party on wheels. That's it. That's the only requirement. Please remove yourself from the Project Nine brainstorming ASAP and get to work on the party of a life time!
jeremy-jahns-celebrate.gif

06357ce067cb7ae69e7a3c435f6f30da06aa573d_hq.jpg

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
@Pi on my Cake has opened Walt's Vault and unleashed the most CHAOTIC twist yet. Suddenly Pi finds himself in a dark, grimy alley. There's a random garage filled with souped up cars off to the side, and some guy rambling on about "Family". Suddenly, a magical carriage pulls up to take Pi away from the Project Nine prompt and into THE PARTY BUS.
5b50f36a51dfbe27008b45f2

For Project Nine, Pi has been granted immunity from being eliminated but CANNOT continue working on the Mountain prompt and must IMMEDIATELY remove himself from the brainstorming competition. Fear not though. You'll still get a chance to flex your creative muscles on a solo prompt. For this project, Pi must design an AFTER HOURS EVENT to try and salvage the reputation of Fast and the Furious: Supercharged. The event must make extensive use of the Party Bus as a ride vehicle/party on wheels. That's it. That's the only requirement. Please remove yourself from the Project Nine brainstorming ASAP and get to work on the party of a life time!

GIF by Leroy Patterson

ThemeParkPriest

5b50f36a51dfbe27008b45f2

I was wondering if the clown car for @JokersWild was going to make a return. Ha!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom