So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 20: The Final Frontier(Land) - An Invite Only All Stars Event!

spacemt354

Chili's
@spacemt354 can you do me a big favor and post whatever concept art you have here? I'm trying to put together a written retrospective of the game and could use any piece I can get. Same goes for @Basketbuddy101 if you have anything left over. Perhaps message me with a photo album if it's too many photos for a post.
There's too many to post all at once but I can see if I can create a google album or something. In the meantime this thread has a lot of historical info for you and if anyone else wanted to read

AceAstro

The two Diamond PoMVPs have been distributed in the Diary Rooms.
#TheGameIsaFoot
8AA5F1E9-85DB-4FB5-9D49-DE702998BB13.jpeg

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Ok you want to be part of the game?

Your first task is to design a Roger Rabbit dark ride. It must be 84 pages long and you have 48 hours.

If you can complete this challenge I will personally ask that you be on Team Chapek.
I'll rather be on Team Eisner or WHHHATTTTTTTTT!!! 84 PAGES LONG!!!!!
YOU'RE JUST JOKING OKAY?!
Roger Rabbit GIFs | Tenor

Roger Rabbit Gif

spacemt354

Chili's
I'll rather be on Team Eisner or WHHHATTTTTTTTT!!! 84 PAGES LONG!!!!!
YOU'RE JUST JOKING OKAY?!
Roger Rabbit GIFs | Tenor
84 pages can be the length of team projects in this game. So if that shocks you then this isn't the place for you.

Plus if you want to be a part of the game it wouldn't matter what team you're on - both teams have the same challenges unless you're just trying to derail the brainstorming of Team Eisner, I have no idea why you need to specifically be a part of that team.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
84 pages can be the length of team projects in this game. So if that shocks you then this isn't the place for you.

Plus if you want to be a part of the game it wouldn't matter what team you're on - both teams have the same challenges unless you're just trying to derail the brainstorming of Team Eisner, I have no idea why you need to specifically be a part of that team.
Deal okay. I want to join Team Eisner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom