So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 20: The Final Frontier(Land) - An Invite Only All Stars Event!

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Coming up next for Team Eisner is a man who's following in Space's footsteps by stepping in as a true leader from within the community. This guy truly goes out of his way to make every player feel included. One of the most avid chat people on my comments and one of the most all around talented folks on the boards. I have to confess...it's @ThemeParkPriest!!

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Up next for Team Chapek is the only person who puts Priest's engagement with the channel to shame. She's been on the boards so long and engaged with the game and the podcast so much she's practically become a bit of a mascot. In spite of her rotation of screen names, you can always count of her to take Genie's advice and BEE herself. It's @Lizzy May Bee!!

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
The only thing this guy loves more than animals is...well, actually nothing. Representing Team Eisner, he's a man who put a razor focus on nature based details in the modern era of the game in the same style as Monkey's mastery of comedy projects in the game's golden era. Having dominated multiple seasons and winning the game's spin-off 1984, he's a true force to be reckoned with. Take a walk on the wild side, it's time to bring in Joe Rhode @PerGron!!

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
I'd like to introduce the next players to Team Chapek as a pair. These two are both some of the nicest and humblest people on the boards. Though they've been on the quieter side most of the times they've played, I've also seen both of them really shine when given an opportunity that really peaks their interest. With hard work and the right attitude, I'm certain they'll both be major assets to the season. It's time to put your hands together for @Brer Panther and @Shannoninthemagic!!

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Up next for Team Eisner is the man who played one of the most cut-throat strategic games I've ever seen during his reign on 1986. When he's not wheeling and dealing with his Alliance partner PerGron, he can be seen in as a super helpful and motivated team player in games that don't rely so much on strategy. With the emphasis on creativity but the gameplay tools in place to make a strategic run, which side will he choose this time around. Who's the bad guy now, FLASH?!!??! It's @AceAstro!!

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
The final member of Team Chapek is the person who I'll freely admit to being perhaps the biggest wild card in the cast. While I've not really seen what they can do, Space has vouched for them to be worthy of this All Star spot and I'm excited for the potential narrative of such a fresh-faced player in this sea of All Stars. Only time will tell if they'll sink or swim. Floaters grab a life vest, it's @MagicKingdom4Ever!!

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
The final member of Team Eisner has very much taken his screen name to heart. Acting as a guiding force for the newer members of the community in much the same way Space and Priest have, while also very much dominating a few competitions in his own right. As the winner of Season 17, will he be able to join Jokers and Basketbuddy and claim the elusive title of the game's third two-time winner...a title only a select few in the cast can even vouch for?!?!? Don't cross him or you're grounded! It's @Disney Dad 3000!!

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
qETKaqG.jpg

@Brer Panther
@Imagineer Brandon
@Lizzy May Bee
@MagicKingdom4Ever
@Shannoninthemagic
@spacemt354
@Tegan pilots a chicken

@TheSorcerersApprentice

A8JZ2Rn.jpg

@AceAstro
@Basketbuddy101
@Disney Dad 3000
@monkey92514
@PerGron
@Pi on my Cake
@OSUPhantom
@ThemeParkPriest

Last edited:

MagicKingdom4Ever

No offense, but these mascot selections are awful. Eisner really wasn't that bad of a guy. He may led the company to a dead end, but he also sprung them into a time of great success. I know everyone hated Chapek. He may have been a jerk, but I don't think he was that bad. Then again, I was unaware of what he was doing until Iger and his friend deposed him.

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
No offense, but these mascot selections are awful. Eisner really wasn't that bad of a guy. He may led the company to a dead end, but he also sprung them into a time of great success. I know everyone hated Chapek. He may have been a jerk, but I don't think he was that bad. Then again, I was unaware of what he was doing until Iger and his friend deposed him.
The "misunderstood underdog" angle is actually exactly what I was going for with them haha. Read my team intros again. 🙂

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Slight alteration. We've got one last member of the cast to introduce. Representing Team Chapek is the freshest face in the competition. They're new to comps, but Space is vouching for their potential. With a name to match the most iconic competition of WDWMagic and a go-getter spirit to match said title character, let's give it up for @TheSorcerersApprentice!!

In order to even out the teams to a proper eight vs. eight, @OSUPhantom will now be representing Team Eisner. This was planned before the swap happened, but now is also a good time to mention that I've decided to reward OSU Phantom with the season's first key to Walt's Vault as the season's eldest Legacy player. As always, opening the Vault could result in fantastic surprises, unspeakable terror, or maybe a little bit of both. What do you say, OSU. Do you want to take the risk?!?!?

spacemt354

Chili's
Slight alteration. We've got one last member of the cast to introduce. Representing Team Chapek is the freshest face in the competition. They're new to comps, but Space is vouching for their potential. With a name to match the most iconic competition of WDWMagic and a go-getter spirit to match said title character, let's give it up for @TheSorcerersApprentice!!

In order to even out the teams to a proper eight vs. eight, @OSUPhantom will now be representing Team Eisner. This was planned before the swap happened, but now is also a good time to mention that I've decided to reward OSU Phantom with the season's first key to Walt's Vault as the season's eldest Legacy player. As always, opening the Vault could result in fantastic surprises, unspeakable terror, or maybe a little bit of both. What do you say, OSU. Do you want to take the risk?!?!?
I have to say I love these introductions! It's like a mini-cast assessment but also gives everyone their time to shine!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Coming up next for Team Eisner is a man who was integral to several WDWMagic era seasons of the game, and in general has become one of the most likable and friendly people in the community. With his own growing YouTube channel and a taste for cheeky puns, who the heck got that @Pi on my Cake?!?!?!?!
I got more to say than I got time to type at the moment but I am really excited to be back for the big event! Missed ya'll!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom