So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 20: The Final Frontier(Land) - An Invite Only All Stars Event!

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Elf2.jpg
So am I going to be in Team Eisner or not?

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
@OSUPhantom has decided to open Walt's Vault. Inside, he finds TWO Diamond PoMVP necklaces. As a reminder, these are special powers that can be used to grant yourself or anyone else in the cast safety from being nominated once any time before the semi-finals. OSUPhantom is thrilled with this turn of events and that he now has two safety nets before the game has even started, but alas, he discovers he cannot pocket these necklaces for himself. Instead, the job falls to him to assign a Diamond PoMVP to one person on each team. This decision will be made in private, and it will be up to the people who receive the necklaces to disclose their power to anyone else or keep it to themselves. Alas everyone, the game is a'foot!

AceAstro

Up next for Team Eisner is the man who played one of the most cut-throat strategic games I've ever seen during his reign on 1986. When he's not wheeling and dealing with his Alliance partner PerGron, he can be seen in as a super helpful and motivated team player in games that don't rely so much on strategy. With the emphasis on creativity but the gameplay tools in place to make a strategic run, which side will he choose this time around. Who's the bad guy now, FLASH?!!??! It's @AceAstro!!
So is it time to make any alliances?

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
I have to say, you all have gone above and beyond my expectations for the confessionals so far!! Goofy and I are cooking up some really big Story elements to this season and now that I've seen how thoughtful most of you are with your answers I can pretty confidently say I'm aiming for this season's story to have a "Telltale" vibe where the results and even individual confessionals will affect the plot. While the actual Imagineering is still going to be the main focus, I'm really hoping to innovate with just how involved this story gets and how much influence in-game factors will have on it. Look for a tease of the plot in the next couple days. All I'll say for now is that there's definitely a reason most of you were thrown a random Avatar question ;)

Ironically, one of the few people I'm still waiting to get a Diary Room response from is @OSUPhantom :p :p

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Pandora, some time in the future

A group of 16 Armchair Imagineers have been gathered together to form an elite squadron of creativity. These people represent some of the best of the best to ever play "So, You Want to be an Imagineer", and it's now up to them to put their minds together in an all out battle of creative force. Leaning out of the side of the hellicarrier, a shifty looking @AceAstro eyes the rest of the crew.

(Ace: To put it simply, I’m ****** 🤣 🤣 There’s no shot people will make deals or alliances or anything with me this season because they know that this is what I do. If Sandra in Survivor was able to win twice with only getting a few votes against in the second game and going quite far in a third while everyone know’s her strategy, I should at least stand a chance to make something work.)

@spacemt354 looks upon the 15 other team mates beaming with pride. He's stoked to take on a guiding role to help everyone reach their biggest potential. Gazing out into the deep Pandora sunset, he muses to himself...

(Space: The idea is not to have me do the projects by myself every round, nor lead every project. My hope is that we can use the first 4-5 days of a project to brainstorm and see if others can take the lead. I could lead every project and try my best to win but then I feel there would be a vacuum of lost potential left behind.)

"Giddy up kiddies, you're not in Utah anymore!" says the stern and intense looking mean old military man Colonel Quarters, who is leading the command of the mission into Pandora and can't stop making lame geography puns.

"Settle in, folks. This is definitely NOT Florida"

Many eyes are pointed towards @Basketbuddy101, who has returned to the game for the first time since his record-breaking second win in season 14 which has since been matched by @JokersWild...a man who, while not in the cast...is very pivotal to why they're on Pandora in the first place. Basketbuddy senses the eyes on him.

(Basketbuddy: You know what they say about records: they’re meant to be broken! At the risk of sounding a little arrogant, I do get a kick out of being so well-known in the community despite having such little interaction with a lot of the new guys. I'd be lying if I said a part of me isn't itching to go for the trifecta...)

"Buckle up, buckaroos. This by all means isn't Boston!"

A giddy looking @Tegan pilots a chicken sits side by side with Space, bouncing with excitement to get back in the game.

(Tegan: Whenever I have the opportunity to elevate another player, that makes me feel extremely proud. When there is a project that I am truly passionate about, I am able to put my heart and soul into it.)

"Hang ten, holiday hooligans. Hawaii is now behind us."

Who will rise to the top? What will cause the division in this group into two different teams? Why are we on Pandora in the first place, and what the heck does Jokers have to do with all this? Find out this season!!

MagicKingdom4Ever

Pandora, some time in the future

A group of 16 Armchair Imagineers have been gathered together to form an elite squadron of creativity. These people represent some of the best of the best to ever play "So, You Want to be an Imagineer", and it's now up to them to put their minds together in an all out battle of creative force. Leaning out of the side of the hellicarrier, a shifty looking @AceAstro eyes the rest of the crew.

(Ace: To put it simply, I’m ****** 🤣 🤣 There’s no shot people will make deals or alliances or anything with me this season because they know that this is what I do. If Sandra in Survivor was able to win twice with only getting a few votes against in the second game and going quite far in a third while everyone know’s her strategy, I should at least stand a chance to make something work.)

@spacemt354 looks upon the 15 other team mates beaming with pride. He's stoked to take on a guiding role to help everyone reach their biggest potential. Gazing out into the deep Pandora sunset, he muses to himself...

(Space: The idea is not to have me do the projects by myself every round, nor lead every project. My hope is that we can use the first 4-5 days of a project to brainstorm and see if others can take the lead. I could lead every project and try my best to win but then I feel there would be a vacuum of lost potential left behind.)

"Giddy up kiddies, you're not in Utah anymore!" says the stern and intense looking mean old military man Colonel Quarters, who is leading the command of the mission into Pandora and can't stop making lame geography puns.

"Settle in, folks. This is definitely NOT Florida"

Many eyes are pointed towards @Basketbuddy101, who has returned to the game for the first time since his record-breaking second win in season 14 which has since been matched by @JokersWild...a man who, while not in the cast...is very pivotal to why they're on Pandora in the first place. Basketbuddy senses the eyes on him.

(Basketbuddy: You know what they say about records: they’re meant to be broken! At the risk of sounding a little arrogant, I do get a kick out of being so well-known in the community despite having such little interaction with a lot of the new guys. I'd be lying if I said a part of me isn't itching to go for the trifecta...)

"Buckle up, buckaroos. This by all means isn't Boston!"

A giddy looking @Tegan pilots a chicken sits side by side with Space, bouncing with excitement to get back in the game.

(Tegan: Whenever I have the opportunity to elevate another player, that makes me feel extremely proud. When there is a project that I am truly passionate about, I am able to put my heart and soul into it.)

"Hang ten, holiday hooligans. Hawaii is now behind us."

Who will rise to the top? What will cause the division in this group into two different teams? Why are we on Pandora in the first place, and what the heck does Jokers have to do with all this? Find out this season!!
What's this? A parody of Avatar that we are doing?

ThemeParkPriest

I have to say, you all have gone above and beyond my expectations for the confessionals so far!!
Although the comp is underway, we are still waiting on the first prompt. So actually the all-player alliance is to convince you judges that we will be the best players ever only to seriously disappoint when the prompts actually start coming! ;)

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I have to say, you all have gone above and beyond my expectations for the confessionals so far!! Goofy and I are cooking up some really big Story elements to this season and now that I've seen how thoughtful most of you are with your answers I can pretty confidently say I'm aiming for this season's story to have a "Telltale" vibe where the results and even individual confessionals will affect the plot. While the actual Imagineering is still going to be the main focus, I'm really hoping to innovate with just how involved this story gets and how much influence in-game factors will have on it. Look for a tease of the plot in the next couple days. All I'll say for now is that there's definitely a reason most of you were thrown a random Avatar question ;)

Ironically, one of the few people I'm still waiting to get a Diary Room response from is @OSUPhantom :p :p
This is where I'd send a message in my diary room conversation... IF I HAD ONE
This-Is-Where-Id-Put-My-Trophy-If-I-Had-One.jpg

:p

MISSED YOU BB!!!
MISSED YOU TOO BOO!

spacemt354

Chili's
Oh, an All Stars season. Put me on Team NEWLY-INSTATED Iger (Truly, the ultimate All Star).

While I always think about playing the game again, I liked how I ended my run with SYWTBAI and had a great time in the competition MANY years ago.

Wishing everyone good luck!

DON’T MAKE ALLIANCES.
It would be fun to see you review a project or two if you can to stay involved!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom